Afriqiyah Airlines Airbus A320 hijacked, redirected to Malta - update: all passengers free

Mossad special operations could be there in about 2 hours.

terrible news, hope everyone is okay.

Last edited:
Delete your quote. You could get banned for it.
What do you mean? that picture is fucking great, I could stare at it all day.

if that's ban worthy, get on with it.

Thanks for the updates JDragon.
A grenade could do a lot of damage but at least they're on the ground.

I suppose it's down to these guys.

Love the choice of music. I felt like I was watching a plan come together.

MV5BMzI0MjI1NjU5OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzg5NDUyMQ@@._V1_UY268_CR7,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

What do you mean? that picture is fucking great, I could stare at it all day.

if that's ban worthy, get on with it.

Lol. I think it's considered 'ass-floss' and ban worthy unless rules have changed.
Save it and delete it.

And then realize it's in a thread where we're talking about over 100 people potentially dying.

Lol. I think it's considered 'ass-floss' and ban worthy unless rules have changed.
Save it and delete it.

And then realize it's in a thread where we're talking about over 100 people potentially dying.

Damn, rules changes? or? sure ive seen tons of pictures like that on SD.

Damn, rules changes? or? sure ive seen tons of pictures like that on SD.

The ass floss rule was here when I first joined. May have changed, but not close to appropriate in this thread.

The ass floss rule was here when I first joined. May have changed, but not close to appropriate in this thread.
i try and make light of "potential" sad news, just because its only potential and of course we all hope this is resolved with only one death.

i try and make light of "potential" sad news, just because its only potential and of course we all hope this is resolved with only one death.

Joking about death is understandable to some extent.
I've actually never heard of joking about 'potential' death in the middle of an ongoing situation.

Joking about death is understandable to some extent.
I've actually never heard of joking about 'potential' death in the middle of an ongoing situation.
I get what you're saying, I don't see any posts where people are directly joking about death or potential death, its more of a positive image for christmas anyway.

Ass floss rule got changed its fine just not here

I hope for the best outcome.

All the hostages safe and unhurt and the hijackers dead.

I get what you're saying, I don't see any posts where people are directly joking about death or potential death, its more of a positive image for christmas anyway.

And those images are plentiful, I'm sure you can find more. I'll pm you some.

We're here talking about over 100 people on a plane terrified for their lives.

Any word on a breach?

Back