African lions introduced into North America, success or not?

squeezewax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Probably getting a little bit silly now but how about some African lions relocated into North America?
Would they be top of the food chain or would it be the bear?
Maybe they'd evolve thicker hair for the Winter months then lose some of it in the warmer part of the year?

They would be hunted to near extinction like wolves were.

Fuck that. We'll take tigers instead

Hunters would kill them all almost immediately. Lows would do jack crap to protect them.

Did you see the line of people to eat lion burgers?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...-on-a-plate/2013/jun/07/us-taste-lion-burgers
I was initially surprised it is even legal, but I guess it makes sense that an animal not on the endangered species list would be legal for consumption. I would probably give it a whirl, but it can't be better than a beef burger. Herbivores generally taste better.

Probably getting a little bit silly now but how about some African lions relocated into North America?
Would they be top of the food chain or would it be the bear?
Maybe they'd evolve thicker hair for the Winter months then lose some of it in the warmer part of the year?
Lions would fuck the bears up in packs. You don't want to introduce African animals into the wild in North America ever. They did that in southern Texas. Brought a bunch of African antelope over from Africa to hunt them. Now those things are breeding all over the place and will fuck anything and anyone up in their path. They sometimes charge moving cars and kill people.

We used to they went extincted here, history man it’s a trip.

What if game pits were introduced to Africa?

What if game pits were introduced to Africa?
To small and not game enough.

There is a reason the drug lords there have Hyenias as pets, they could have our little sorry ass excuse for a fighting dog game pits, but they got Hyenas man

Australia would take 'em. I think they should be genetically modified to be venomous beforehand though. Love you Australia, cheers mates.

Game Pitts will place them into extinction

We used to they went extincted here, history man it’s a trip.
prehistoric-lions.jpg

American_lion_1.jpg

The American lion was much bigger than the African one that survives today.

Back