African Boxers

So my genetic test was wrong? Get over it moron not everyone is African lmao you loser.
Yes your test is wrong because it's IMPOSSIBLE that you don't have African DNA. You wouldn't be human if you didn't have African DNA. What were the results of your DNA test? If it says any percentage of European that mean you have African DNA in you too.

Yes your test is wrong because it's IMPOSSIBLE that you don't have African DNA. You wouldn't be human if you didn't have African DNA. What were the results of your DNA test? If it says any percentage of European that mean you have African DNA in you too.
Not true. That is controversial for a reason. Europeans are not African. If I had African dna it would say African. My lineage started in Europe

DNA tests are bullshit. You can tell the basic difference between somebody that's black and somebody that's white based off of a few genes, but like, the whole "36% French, 29% Hmong, 18% Somali and 17% Cherokee" thing is unscientific. Those are socially defined groups. While some groups definitely have genetic traits which are more consistent with each other than others, it doesn't mean other groups can't have them. Somebody from Papua isn't 100% Swedish because they have blond hair, and there isn't some genetic marker that says "nah this person is 100% Norwegian, not a drop of Swedish blood"

So my genetic test was wrong? Get over it moron not everyone is African lmao you loser.
No, not everybody is African in the sense that they necessarily share traits which are commonplace among Africans, but that doesn't mean they aren't distantly descended from Africans, it just means the traits of their more recent ancestors changed enough thoughout history that they are different at the marginal level (things like skin tone, hair color, eye color etc... are all miniscule fractions of our DNA). We're all descended from people who originated in Africa. It doesn't mean we're all Congolese or that we all have black skin.

DNA tests are bullshit. You can tell the basic difference between somebody that's black and somebody that's white based off of a few genes, but like, the whole "36% French, 29% Hmong, 18% Somali and 17% Cherokee" thing is unscientific. Those are socially defined groups. While some groups definitely have genetic traits which are more consistent with each other than others, it doesn't mean other groups can't have them. Somebody from Papua isn't 100% Swedish because they have blond hair, and there isn't some genetic marker that says "nah this person is 100% Norwegian, not a drop of Swedish blood"
i didn't trust those tests right from the start, but then, i'm paranoid and suspicious.

enough waffling ladies....another great boxer

now living in the UK

Larry Ekundayo

moves as slick as mayweather...

Not true. That is controversial for a reason. Europeans are not African. If I had African dna it would say African. My lineage started in Europe
All modern humans are descended from people who move out of Africa, therefore like it or not you have African DNA in you. Europeans have extra DNA in them like some stuff from Neanderthals BUT they also have a core of Africa DNA in them.

Well someone pointed out the fucking truth real quick in this discussion.

What about that African HW dude, Deontay Wilder?

Well Anthony Oluwafemi Olaseni Joshua has a Nigerian mom so no it’s not quite the same as being an African American fighter. Or having African DNA. He has direct lineage one generation back.

Not saying I would class him as an African fighter, just pointing out that’s not a very accurate assessment on your part

All modern humans are descended from people who move out of Africa, therefore like it or not you have African DNA in you. Europeans have extra DNA in them like some stuff from Neanderthals BUT they also have a core of Africa DNA in them.
Europeans are not African you dumbass lol. There are different races sorry to break it to you.

Europeans are not African you dumbass lol. There are different races sorry to break it to you.
That's not what he's saying. He's saying that all humans evolved from people originating in Africa. So if you go back far enough, you will find Africans and DNA. Thus African DNA.

And yes, you share like 99.9% of your DNA with Africans. Race is real in hte sense that there are consistent patterns in appearance across geographic locations, but given the similarities across all humans, it's a very tiny portion of your DNA that differs from those of your average Ugandan.

No moron all Europeans are descendants of Africans. We are all related to Africans due to our origins. All modern humans came from Africa. Now deal with it.

The different races happened as people spread out from Africa. Also Africans continued to evolve and change. So we're not descended from current Africans but we all had a common ancestry way way back and most people agree that that likely came from what is now Africa.

It's similar to when people say we're evolved from apes, most people misunderstand what that means: We didn't evolve from today's apes, but rather had a common ancestor at some point. The gorillas and chimps have further evolved as did humans and various human-like primates.

i didn't trust those tests right from the start, but then, i'm paranoid and suspicious.
yeah, they're completely unscientific, at least at the ethnic level (a little less so at the "racial" level, since things like black vs white skin are easier to detect, though even there, a Melanesian or dark skinned South Asian could be mistaken for an African).

Like, there's no way a DNA test can just tell what ethnicity people are. It's impossible for them to say "oh, he's 100% Japanese, but this guy, 46% Chinese, 21% Korean, 33% Mongolian," see, the DNA test proves it.

Paranoid and suspicious is the way to go Moz.

I like to quote vine deloria's conclusion at the end of his book Red Earth White Lie's; no one knows the past history of our planet, that simple. I have no problems or issues with coming from monkeys, asians, blacks or anything, but I just personally, wouldn't factually claim anything for my own belief. Ya, most likely, we came out of africa, across asia and into america but there are some interesting inconsistencies with their theories, the main ones having to do with bones dated into 200,000 years here belonging to humans. Information is suppressed and careers are ruined when people find those kinds of things, just one reason I don't trust science. Like I said, no different than the christians, so sure they have it all figured out. None of us do.

Africa has historically produced a fair amount of talented fighters. Dick Tiger, Azumah Nelson, Vuyani Bungu, Brian Mitchell, Ike Quartey, Sumbu Kalambay and many others were great fighters. Ghana and South Africa are some of the best boxing nations on the planet. I think the problem is that they tend to stick to Africa so they don't really get the credit they deserve, nor the opportunities, in the western world.
Don't forget Cornelius Boza-Edwards
163935378-612x612.jpg
Or Ayub Kalule
kalule-southpaw.jpg
or Gerrie CoetzeeMichael+Dokes+Disney+ABC+Television+Group+6hD6TTolpmhl.jpg

if they shy away from their african heritage, they are not afro latinos.
from what i understand, places like Puerto rico really don't make a fuss over afro heritage, probably because it's pervasive, other places, I don't know. Each country would probably be a little different. Brazil has dark black people and I don't think they are considered very highly. I knew a brazilian lady in my church and i remember we had an african preacher who she was told to give a ride, she asked us teens to come with her because she was scared. Whether she realized or not, she was most likely part African, or at least she looked it to me and she had a huge ass, she should have been scared of me.

from what i understand, places like Puerto rico really don't make a fuss over afro heritage, probably because it's pervasive, other places, I don't know. Each country would probably be a little different. Brazil has dark black people and I don't think they are considered very highly. I knew a brazilian lady in my church and i remember we had an african preacher who she was told to give a ride, she asked us teens to come with her because she was scared. Whether she realized or not, she was most likely part African, or at least she looked it to me and she had a huge ass, she should have been scared of me.
Your american concept of race is completely different from the latin american concept of race.

Last edited:
Your american concept of race is completely different from the latin american concept of race.
that's right. most of the latin american countries have a pretty basic caste system, the indigenous on bottom, the mestizo in the middle and the "white" or Spaniards. So, Mexicans might take being called Indian an insult, in fact, from what I hear, they treat the indians worse than america does these days. It's different here in america, a half-breed like me would in older times be thrown to the wolves with the rest of the Injuns', which is, they didn't get accepted as white.

that's right. most of the latin american countries have a pretty basic caste system, the indigenous on bottom, the mestizo in the middle and the "white" or Spaniards. So, Mexicans might take being called Indian an insult, in fact, from what I hear, they treat the indians worse than america does these days. It's different here in america, a half-breed like me would in older times be thrown to the wolves with the rest of the Injuns', which is, they didn't get accepted as white.
You were talking about that brazilian lady having some african ancestry which she may or may not know about, she probably knows she isnt white, that doesnt make her black or afro latina. My point was that the usage of afro latino is often used falsely by americans because they don't have the one drop rule like the united states.

Back