Africa called...

"Nah ah honey..."

dXSpxdl.jpg

smqcex.jpg

awe-inspiring

Trivialising the famine, when millions died in terrible conditions. Stay classy sherdog

I might have made that joke 3 months ago, but after spending a month in Africa in november/december and seeing things like that first hand, no way I can joke about that anymore.

Experience that kind of human suffering first hand and see how it will change you.

I probably would have made that joke 3 months ago, but after spending a month in Africa in november/december and seeing things like that first hand, no way I can joke about that anymore.

Thats why I havent made it to Africa yet...that realness is just too much to come back to America and have to see how over privileged americans are. Complaining about having 10% battery

Thats why I havent made it to Africa yet...that realness is just too much to come back to America and have to see how over privileged americans are. Complaining about having 10% battery

Those same people who were starving to death in Africa never hesitated a second to offer to try and offer me a meal with what little food they did have. IT was an experience I would suggest everyone have at least once. I met many great people saw some beautiful things and some terrible things. I may be going back to Africa next month for work. This time to Namibia. I'll be a bit more prepared than last time.

I wanna wrap the goat in a blanket and feed him a bottle of milk so that he may grow up to become a big and strong goat again

I might have made that joke 3 months ago, but after spending a month in Africa in november/december and seeing things like that first hand, no way I can joke about that anymore.

Experience that kind of human suffering first hand and see how it will change you.

Nah, I'm good chilling right here.

Back