Affordable head guard with good nose protection

fightingyeah

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I have been browsing the web looking for a affordable head guard with good nose protection. It looks as if the guards with the cheek flaps offer good nose protection without obscuring view too much.

What would you guys recommend for a affordable head guard with good nose protection? Ideally easily available in the UK?

Thanks

Not sure what's available in the UK, but aside from Winning, I'd go with the Golden Gear headgear if you're not trying to spend too much. I got mine on sale, I'm not sure if Danny G still has the sale going on though. It's normally $99 at full price.

PM StratoCastr. He has a like-new, mint condition size L he's willing to sell, plus the shipping cost (if he's also willing to ship internationally).

Not sure what's available in the UK, but aside from Winning, I'd go with the Golden Gear headgear if you're not trying to spend too much. I got mine on sale, I'm not sure if Danny G still has the sale going on though. It's normally $99 at full price.

PM StratoCastr. He has a like-new, mint condition size L he's willing to sell, plus the shipping cost (if he's also willing to ship internationally).

I have this headgear and I love it.

What's your budget?

See what the shipping costs are from Golden Gear, but be wary of possible custom fees. I'd have a look at the Topboxer thread and consider getting a headguard from him, for

I'd check forza sports as they seem to have cheap international shipping. If the shipping is reasonable, then it seems hard to beat to Golden Gear headgear for the price aand praise it gets from people here.

I'd check forza sports as they seem to have cheap international shipping. If the shipping is reasonable, then it seems hard to beat to Golden Gear headgear for the price aand praise it gets from people here.

Forza doesnt stock any Golden Gear

Yeah I know, I meant he should find something from forza but if the shipping is reasonable then go with gg.

Face bar is the only good nose protection.

If you do get a facebar, stay away from the Reyes redesigned facebar. It didn't work for me and you get caught with shots you normally would have evaded because it touches the facebar. I have it and I don't like it very much.

Back