Affordable BJJ training in Miami?

totalmartialart

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering what is the most affordable BJJ school in the Miami area. Cyborgs school is almost 200$ a month !! :( Thank You

Judo usually much less expensive. If you do not care if it is called BJJ or Judo you can save on that.

curious if theirs any top bjj gyms in miami as well iplan to go to att hq eventually but id like to hook up with some top guys orlando has plenty seems every major florida city has an ex champ but idk about miami

Sperry has a school out there
But also demian maias 1st American black belt has an academy there

Sperry has a school out there
But also demian maias 1st American black belt has an academy there
id go check out the maia school just tot ry and get some info on him lol doesnt maia only have 2 bbs in usa?

also curious how these guys got bbs under maia? maybe trained with him n brazil

id go check out the maia school just tot ry and get some info on him lol doesnt maia only have 2 bbs in usa?

also curious how these guys got bbs under maia? maybe trained with him n brazil
No he has multiple. I used to train at one of his affiliates.

Anyways. Daniel from the Miami affiliate is a tremendous instructor and an awesome dude

I trained at Blackhouse Miami when I was in Miami. At that time it had much better pricing and it was a good place to train.

really? i could sworn i looked online months back and said he only has 2 affiliate schools in usa
Theres one in Massachusetts, villians in LA , Nappa valley bjj, Miami, chicago suburbs, and Naples Florida.

I only have experiences with the instructors from the Miami, LA, napa valley, and Chicago schools. I've been honored to meet demian and his coach wagnao.

Theres one in Massachusetts, villians in LA , Nappa valley bjj, Miami, chicago suburbs, and Naples Florida.

I only have experiences with the instructors from the Miami, LA, napa valley, and Chicago schools. I've been honored to meet demian and his coach wagnao.

tbh id rather train under maia than any bjj coach alive right now and just go back over every single thing even as simple as holding side control with him

tbh id rather train under maia than any bjj coach alive right now and just go back over every single thing even as simple as holding side control with him
Yeah. You wont learn much of the newer styles. Hes pretty "meat and potatoes" but everything is so extremely detailed and he shows how it works gi nogi and mma.

Yeah. You wont learn much of the newer styles. Hes pretty "meat and potatoes" but everything is so extremely detailed and he shows how it works gi nogi and mma.

but i prefer that i feel so many lower belts try to be fancy cause their tehcnique isnt good and havent put in the reps yet tog et their fundamentals strong

but i prefer that i feel so many lower belts try to be fancy cause their tehcnique isnt good and havent put in the reps yet tog et their fundamentals strong
Agreed. I can't stand lower belts talking to me about double ashi. "Bitch you cant even keep posture when passing, I'm not scared about you falling back for my feet"

Agreed. I can't stand lower belts talking to me about double ashi. "Bitch you cant even keep posture when passing, I'm not scared about you falling back for my feet"
well its funny i was like this as a blue/purple back around 2008-2011 always trying to do whats new but least at that time what was new was solid fundamentals as well with de la riva ect but at brown i started to really look back and realized i really neglected certain parts and caused me to have holes within my game especially if i wanted to be a finisher i needed to go back and really get them down

Back