Affirmative action cop drives drunk, crashes, goes on anti white tirade

Based on the image and the video, it looks like she was properly arrested and is facing appropriate charges. Administrative leave and not "desk duty". They even have a picture of her in a prison jumpsuit and not her uniform or street clothes.

What should I be getting upset about? That this police officer who broke the law was treated the same as a non-police officer who breaks the law? I thought that was the goal.

Happened here not too long ago, some female police officer who was #1 in her academy class was arrested and fired for drunk driving. Another police officer was also fired and arrested for drunk driving; after his friend was killed on-duty his life downward spiraled into a life of drinking, driving, and suicide.

Right wing website, right wing video source, all doctored and fake! Racists!

Right wing website, right wing video source, all doctored and fake! Racists!

See below

That website...

RG0BS1U.gif

Worried about the source? Local Newspaper to the rescue!
http://www.startribune.com/charges-...lligerent-when-fled-scene-of-crash/390328001/

"An off-duty Minneapolis police sergeant heard a loud crash around 11:15 p.m. on Aug. 5. Patrons of the nearby NE Palace bar told the sergeant that an erratic motorist had driven away after striking a vehicle parked at the intersection of Lowry and University avenues.

He noticed a car driving slowly on Lowry that appeared to be damaged and had an air bag deployed. Officers followed it until it stopped in a parking lot, halfway on a sidewalk. A woman, later identified as Ford, got out, unsteady on her feet and smelling strongly of alcohol, according to the charges.

As police approached her, Ford began “hysterically crying,” saying that she was a cop and she was sorry.

When asked if she needed an ambulance, Ford became hostile and yelled obscenities. “[Expletive] the police! I [expletive] hate cops and I hate that I’m a cop!” she allegedly said. “All you guys do is harass black people!”

A breath test hours later measured her blood alcohol content at .20.
"

Can't help with the AA claim though ...

If you're gonna drink, drink at home at the end of the day/week only, folks lol Damn.

Willing to bet that she has more personal issues than simply an alcohol problem. I hope she can get the help she needs before she kills herself or other people via alcohol influence.

You could be 100% right, but please never ever use that piece of shit "news site" as a source. You are rotting your fucking brain. They have absolutely no journalistic standards. They will say anything and not give a shit about supporting it because they know people like you are willing to accept anything they say without question.

White cop gets caught driving drunk

"Phil you fool! You are gonna kill yourself. Get in my car and I will take you home. We will have someone drive your car home."

Black woman cop gets caught driving drunk

"Fuck the bitch. Someone call the local news so we can humiliate her and ruin her career."

Amirite?

White cop gets caught driving drunk

"Phil you fool! You are gonna kill yourself. Get in my car and I will take you home. We will have someone drive your car home."

Black woman cop gets caught driving drunk

"Fuck the bitch. Someone call the local news so we can humiliate her and ruin her career."

Amirite?
084.png

...... What does this person have to do with affirmative action?

What is this thread even about? Some random person gets a DUI and we should care why?

What exactly is an 'Affirmative action cop'?

Back