AEW XXX: Back Home On Wednesday Nights!

Most Over Champ in AEW with the PWD

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of a lame ending after that awesome powerbomb spot

Yeah this guy gonna be Dynamite Kid when he's 30

I wonder if Big Joe was in the house tonight in Austin

Weakest show in awhile, but I was still mostly entertained.

Darby's a complete star and always has great matches, but he's so fucking reckless and he knows it too. lol

Thats gotta be nerve wracking to be the guy in the coffin, just laying there waiting for the spot to break through the lid but not knowing when
Oh imagine that anticipation!

tenor.gif

Thats gotta be nerve wracking to be the guy in the coffin, just laying there waiting for the spot to break through the lid but knowing when
Oh imagine that anticipation!

tenor.gif
I’ve always thought it must feel really weird to be in the coffin in the pitch black with the muffled sound of 20,000 people around you

Kenny looking a little bit different than the last time I saw him o9n TV, which was like 3 months ago..

E6TWK54XoAApFxw

I’ve always thought it must feel really weird to be in the coffin in the pitch black with the muffled sound of 20,000 people around you

When I was a kid, I would have nightmares that I was trapped inside a tube like one of those slides at the waterpark and it made me hella claustrophobic
If I was in that coffin, I would probably freak out and bust out of it like I was the Shockmaster
Except I'd get over

That crowd really elevated the show tonight. They were into EVERYTHING. And were not obnoxious about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back