AEW > WWE (Crowds)

MMAGA

Belt of Truth
@Brown
Reaction score
So, I’m watching this past Wednesday’s AEW Dynamite, and noticed that the small group of people at ringside, comprised of AEW wrestlers, are making quite a difference in terms of “crowd noise”. That background noise, coupled with the commentators and the action in the ring really helps you forget that they’re not in front of thousands.

Why the heck hasn’t WWE thought of this!?

Also, WWE is so concerned with not showing empty seats, that they show their entire matches in full close-up mode...and it made me dizzy as hell!

Thoughts!?

Yeah, I agree that the hard cam facing the entrance ramp, and having wrestlers as the crowd creates the best viewing experience at the moment, but I'd say WWE have had good ideas for working around it with the Firefly Fun House and Boneyard matches. Those have made for some of the most entertaining wrestling moments over the last few weeks.

Yeah, I agree that the hard cam facing the entrance ramp, and having wrestlers as the crowd creates the best viewing experience at the moment, but I'd say WWE have had good ideas for working around it with the Firefly Fun House and Boneyard matches. Those have made for some of the most entertaining wrestling moments over the last few weeks.
The Boneyard and Firefly matches were no doubt entertaining, but only because they were a novelty. Stuff like that would get old very quick. People want/need to see real live action inside the ring.

Back