AEW: Revolution

Should Mox go over?

• Total voters
wth cody where the hell is your right boot?

Just finished the show. In one word - fantastic. It has been so long, perhaps since I was a kid, that I just *had to* see who would win in matches (MJF VS Cody and Jericho vs Mox).

Thoroughly enjoyed the show, even the tag match as insane as it was, had me gripped. If you're gonna go all out - do it on the PPV.

Orange Cassidy - I can now say that I am a fan. He and AEW have done a great job in getting him over.

that match between kris and nyla was painful to watch. i hate nyla as champ. they're fucking boring.

kenny is bein a cuck, hanging with the youngbucks instead of hangman, he needs to knock this off. sure he's hot and has a big ole butt, but this cuckory is not cute :hmph good frigging match tho.

orange cassidy . . . i love him.

mox blading was hot and now im very happy.

I like how Mox has taken the Shield's entering through the crowd to new levels.

Mox should have worn the shredded/destroyed $15K light up jacket to the ring.

I'd like to congratulate Jon "No Fs Given" Moxley on becoming our #OneTrueChampion.

OC rolling in the ring to a waiting PAC on the other side was fucking hilarious. Moment of the night!

That shit eating grin as well lmao
bp8gC1L.jpg

zzhzyA8.jpg

Show was sick.

Tag match was nuts.

OC won me over. AEW's special attraction/Brock Lesnar

Screw the young bucks and their five heads. I'm supposed to believe the Young Bucks, skinny fat cruiserweights can hang 30 minutes with Page and Omega , legit heavyweights? Kicking out of 30 different finishers makes it a good match? That shit was corny and went on for 15 minutes too long.

Darby vs Guevara and OC vs Pac stole the show.

I won a predictions bet between myself, wife and mother in law. I only predicted the main event and the tag title match incorrectly.

I won $3 baybee!!

Tag titles was really good and want to see Page and Omega brutalise them soon. PAC Orange Cassidy won me over, I expected to hate it, but they played off each other really well.

Was a bit disappointed in Cody MJF and was hoping that Jericho would keep the belt a while longer. Mox winning does give some new people a chance to be in title matches at least and maybe Jericho comes back with a bit more of an edge.

Orange Cassidy is great, though I'd like to see him do a couple things different. When he goes for a pin, it should be a lazy, casual pin. And if he loses by submission he should pass out, even if it's a limb hold. Then afterwards he should get up and casually walk back like nothing happened.

Most matches are outlandish as fuck. Tone that shit down. This isn’t a Indy show.

I'm watching Revolution for the 4th time.
was such good shit, pal.

Back