AEW LXI: Wardlow Bringing Prestige Back To The TNT Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldnt have hurt to let Eddie win just the one hardcore match against Chris.
They tend to do it with the heel stables that they dont let them take losses and finish the nights with a beat down/standing tall.
Sure eddie stood tall at the end but for what.
Least he got Jerichos blood I guess

They explained it on commentary. Said he's been out injured after being thrown off the cage at Blood and Guts.

That doesn't work for me brother. That was damn near a month ago. TK is in cahoots with the JAS, he should've been on Sammy's ass!

TK should've been on em like Shibata was on KENTA

But idk that just might be the dawg in me

I saw the last 30 minutes. Did not enjoy. Thought the Jericho match was horrible. Must be the lake curse I keep trying

I saw the last 30 minutes. Did not enjoy. Thought the Jericho match was horrible. Must be the lake curse I keep trying

First hour and a half was an excellent show lake

200.gif

R u joking about the first hour and half ? I saw the last two matches

No, first hour and a half was great. Darby vs. Brody King was excellent. Best Friends vs. BCC was solid. Ricky Starks vs. Cole Karter was great. We got the return of Jungle Boy. Dax from FTR actually cut a good promo without stumbling his words all over the place.

Right when you showed up it went downhill fast <Lmaoo>

I’ll try to watch full episode next week

No, first hour and a half was great. Darby vs. Brody King was excellent. Best Friends vs. BCC was solid. Ricky Starks vs. Cole Karter was great. We got the return of Jungle Boy. Dax from FTR actually cut a good promo without stumbling his words all over the place.

I like how you passed over the super WWE tag title segment, and the obligatory women's match before the main event.

FTR did cut a damn fine promo though.

Calm down tony

I feel bad for JR. He just can’t do it anymore. Have him be some sort of ambassador that makes big announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back