xwtpvGH.jpg

4ZGgGxB.jpg

QPgKBiN.jpg

Vm2RyuH.jpg

E1lST4d.jpg

BpVjFUs.jpg

r0uvk85l-jpg.916780

Really enjoyed the show this week.

TNT match was great. Still no idea why it was a street fight. Crowd still going mad for the big man. That friggin' lawsuit thing didn't do much damage thankfully!

Mox cut a good promo. Shocker.

Christian was good again this week. He was speaking so much truth when he called Matt a leech or whatever it was. Nailed him.

Claudio cut a good promo! Huzzah! I was wondering if he had improved since I last saw him many moons ago. Could've been yet another example of somebody ruined by WWE scripted bs.

Swerve/Lee tag match was a bit of a mess. I can deal with the odd botch. They don't bother me at all, but this one was bowling shoe by the end. Crowd even turned on it.

Good to hear Hobbs on the mic. Starks was great. Brought the fire!

Eddie segment was fine. Short and sweet.

Dark Order segment was fine. A nice break from actionactionaction always helps a show imo. Wish they'd do this with ppvs more often.

Penta vs Rush was also fine. No complaints.

Lethal should beat Joe imo.

Damn Billy and his Ass Boys! DAMN THEM TO HELL!!!

Marina Shafir made an unwelcome return to my screen. The kicker was JR at one point talking about her being a future big star in AEW. Fuck off Jim, seriously.

Garcia cut a good promo.

FTR cut great promos!

Main event was very good. Mox is the man!

Punk, Bret and now Wardlow. They’ll try to steal anyone’s shine!
I’m more upset that they were out back and let him get hanged up on snd kicked in the fun zone.

A heel Wheeler Yuta vs. a babyface Daniel Garcia from last summer. Their match at Death Before Dishonor should be great.

Wheeler as a heel? Lol

Is RUSH stealing Pentas mask foretelling Pentas loss in the mask vs mask match he has coming up?

Is RUSH stealing Pentas mask foretelling Pentas loss in the mask vs mask match he has coming up?

think its just the gimimick for the fued with Rush and Andrade.
I hope anyway.
Penta should be pushed as a top heel/face champ

Oh look, you finally got a sticky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back