AEW LVIII: DON’T COUNT ME DOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mostly enjoyed this week's show. Some things did make me groan though.

Battle royal was fine except for who won. Somebody explain KOR to me. First name-last name, pasty, flabby, no character whatsoever, etc. Why do they keep this dude in prominent spots?

Good news regarding Punk.

They really did spring this All Atlantic belt out of nowhere. Belt looks nice, but do we need it? 130 countries - so it's the 2/3 world title belt? OK.

Pac vs Buddy was good.

Eddie cut a good promo.

I echo the sentiments others have here regarding introducing the NJPW guys. AEW expect everyone to know shit and that does drive me mad. I am a casual wrestling fan, you gotta give me something to work with here. Will Ospreay looks a'ight, no idea about the others who came outta nowhere. Did they name them? Forbidden Door is looking mighty skippable.

Page vs Funlay's kid was fine. Lady took a drink after Hangman. So there's that.

Wardlow cut a good promo. What I wanted to see. A clear mission statement. Sky is injured too? Everybody is injured.

Women's title match was what it was. What was that hold Shafir did afterwards??? Looked rotten. I really don't wanna see her on the show again. Stay on Dark.

Satnam Singh is gonna wrestle. Dear lord. I assume this week's Rampage is taped then.

Main event was fine. Quite long though. Thankfully the right man won.

Thing is they do wonderful video packages on their youtube shows, but what % of the audience see those? And the NJPW stuff, I´ve been watching wrestling my whole life and barely know who some of those guys are, I can imagine a more casual viewer watching that and thinking who the hell are these? Who is Okada? Why is he such a big deal?
Yeah the Road To videos are very well done. I almost never have time to watch it before Dynamite is the problem.

Minimum C cup Rex, you could be a D

Lets go to an unbiased third party observer who has seen my full body in my underwear who also happens to be the President of the pWd. @RollSonnenRoll Does Ol Rex have man boobs?

lenny-thinking.gif

Rex is finally becoming the woman hes always wanted. How Brave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back