AEW LVI: Masturbatory Bret Hart Tribute

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup. this is the only place not loving hangman.

282561128_132909126007730_8638067318732919009_n.jpg
Was this a rib on Cody? I think so.

I want to see wardlows back a day later

Thought the show was OK overall this week. A definite step down from last week and they definitely need to and very likely will step it up next week.

Joe vs Johnny Surname was good. Quite the contrast in physiques! Stunned JR didn't say "Johnny Nitro" at some point.

Hangman vs Japanese dude was good. Loved the finish steal.

Fuck off FDS.

Tag match was fine. Finisher is pretty cool.

MJF and his super tanned hands/Wardlow were good as ever. Wardlow sold the whips perfectly as in not selling at all. Big man looked strong! Expecting mayhem next week.

KOR vs Fenix was fine, kinda. KOR is not over with me. I think he has nothing. Pasty/flabby first name-last name generic MFer. So of course he goes over. Also, somebody tell JR he's not on his podcast. I don't need to hear about "product" on a wrestling show. Or anywhere for that matter.

BCC/JAS segment was fine. Finally they cut off Judas! Huzzah!!! Regal and Jericho got some good barbs in. Went a bit long though.

Matt Sydal has a whiney voice. Dear lord.

MAKI ITOH!!!!! MOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!

Deeb segment was death. They had the formula for her nailed a few months ago - she beats up jobber, shit-talks *briefly* and leaves. Long-ass promos are not her strength to say the least.

Main event was on in the background, though I did notice a dude dressed as Scooby Doo in the front row. Cole wins. Yay... Ending to the show was flat.

Make a new #fuckTheYoungBucks thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back