AEW Dynamite XV - Cody Fears Warhorse No Longer!

Who's the bigger star in AEW right now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blood makes big pro wrestling matches so much better

With WWE ratings in the tank they're already trying fake MMA so watch blood return to WWE and hopefully Mr. McMahon too

tenor.gif
next thing u know they'll be popping someone's eye out live on a ppv.

Pretty good main event.

AEW has a problem that a lot of the roster look like jobbers. Chuck Taylor is out of shape, the guys who fought Cody and Ryder looked like jobbers and had way to much offense. Just a pattern throughout the show some weeks.

Looking forward to next weeks card

Pretty good main event.

AEW has a problem that a lot of the roster look like jobbers. Chuck Taylor is out of shape, the guys who fought Cody and Ryder looked like jobbers and had way to much offense. Just a pattern throughout the show some weeks.

Private Party has gotten rid of their shirts and seem to be beefing up a little. They are slowly shedding their indie look

AEW reps women's wrestling so much they're charging $49.99 a year to be a part of the community.

AEW reps women's wrestling so much they're charging $49.99 a year to be a part of the community.
You didn't see that 3 minute squash match from Dynamite last night? So much stock in the women's division, I tell ya.

I think this is where we are heading for ALL OUT

1. MJF vs Mox
2. Cody vs Cardona
3. Darby vs Cage no DQ
4. OC vs Jericho rubber match maybe a cage match
5. Hangman vs Brodie
6. Baker vs Swole
7. FTR vs Bucks
8. Santana and Ortiz vs Best Friends street fight

Women's title match I have no clue. I see Omega being a heel and maybe having a singles match with someone like Jungle Boy.

Pretty good main event.

Chuck looking soft annoyed me when I was first introduced to this team, but I think it actually suits the gimmick of a dude that gets driven in mom’s van. He’s a dork, and he looks like a dork. In the gimmick specifically, it’s the other dude that actually looks out of place.

Dark

* Rachael Ellering vs. Penelope Ford
* Private Party vs. Griff Garrison & Brian Pillman Jr.
* SCU vs. The Butcher & The Blade
* Shawn Spears vs. Alex Chamberlain
* Lee Johnson vs. Rey Fenix
* Michael Stevens vs. Kip Sabian
* Jurassic Express vs. Corey Hollis, Pineapple Pete, & Aaron Solow
* M’Badu & Shawn Dean vs. Austin & Billy Gunn
* The Hybrid 2 vs. The Natural Nightmares

Oh. Great. Tuning in just in time for Stunt.

Ellering still with Chris Hero?

Gunn Club winning on Dark. It's the shits.

Gunn Club should have a match with QT Marshall, loser retires. Also, winner retires.

Tony just called the Hybrid 2 "THQ". <RawexDidThis1>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back