AEW: Dynamite VIII - Lucha Bros >

Who is hotter?

• Brandi

• The Bunny

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bSoUPwn.gif

Why the fuck is Death Triangle not squashing the goofs?

I love AEW, but they try way to hard to make all of their matches seem even

Jazz vs Thunder game cancelled. Players and fans were rushed out... Dang, OKC even getting hit hard.

Looks like these guys are gonna be the first "cool" heels in AEW that people cheer.

That was explosive by Private Party...

Because Janela and Walmart brand Street Profits aren't booked as jobbers.

I don't like it, but it makes sense from a kayfabe perspective to have it be a good fight. Janela took guys like Moxley and Omega to the limit and PP has solid wins including over the Young Bucks.

Private Party beat Young Bucks. It makes sense that they should have a strong showing too.

Lets not worry about getting a new team over, lets try and get this is awesome chants

Because Janela and Walmart brand Street Profits aren't booked as jobbers.

I don't like it, but it makes sense from a kayfabe perspective to have it be a good fight. Janela took guys like Moxley and Omega to the limit and PP has solid wins including over the Young Bucks.
What you said.

Yeah, jumping off a guy right next the the turnbuckle after a 3 minute delay/set up really made that move more devastating.

Private Party beat Young Bucks. It makes sense that they should have a strong showing too.
They also lost to the lucha bros after that.

It is bad booking Az. New heel stable should look strong, not barely getting past a team that they have beaten before + a guy who barely competes on Dark

It is bad booking Az. New heel stable should look strong, not barely getting past a team that they have beaten before + a guy who barely competes on Dark
It was a pretty decisive win. At no point did Death Triangle look seriously in trouble.

They didn't "barely" get past them. It was a solid match, but Death Triangle definitely looked much stronger throughout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back