• Dustin & Cody

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hejr42Y.png

AEW needs to get back to this.

Nyla gave Shanna a wedgie on Dark... Nyla really took a step in the right direction in my book.

Tony the Booker is gonna bring the goods tonight

wTEyOEB.png

Any matches planned for tonight aside from the 6 man tag?

Best tag team in AEW for me right now is Kenny and Hangman with The Lucha Brothers in second. Not only because both guys are good wrestlers in their own right but they also have something going on right now, whereas the other teams seem a bit stagnant and over-exposed. I'm not a huge tag match guy so maybe knowing that Omega + Hangman is a temporary thing also makes it more appealing to me.

I want to like The Butcher and The Blade as well but those guys can't seem to get anything going. They've been a bit dead on arrival due to their booking.

Kenny is looking like a pretty bad booker right now to be honest. You've got to keep a baseline of believability and there's just too much which gets thrown away with inter-gender matches. You could make exceptions, like a woman like Chyna vs Marko Stunt, but then the other problem is that Stunt can also apparently front flip and throw much larger men onto the top of their heads with ease anyway.

As much as I like Kenny, I think Cornette is right about him not respecting the business in that way. I remember watching a video a few years back of Kenny training wrestlers and he told them that he isn't a pro wrestling fan anymore and so tries to do things which would entertain him as a non-fan. I think that explains some of his decision making.

Nyla gave Shanna a wedgie on Dark... Nyla really took a step in the right direction in my book.

Nyla actually looked pretty solid in that match, Shanna does a really good job of carrying the bulk of the work but making Nyla look good when she needs to.

Im sold on Shanna, i think her covering of the table fuck up where the legs collapsed was pretty professional

Im sold on Shanna, i think her covering of the table fuck up where the legs collapsed was pretty professional

An addendum to that though. The problem they have is the three best female wrestlers they have, Shanna, Shida and Statlander are all playing fan favourites.

The three worst wrestlers they have, Brandi (and the other nightmare girl who is just awful), Nyla and Baker are all essentially heal.

I guess that works in a way because every match they can pair someone shit with someone good who can carry them, but its no use as far as fueds go

Best tag team in AEW for me right now is Kenny and Hangman with The Lucha Brothers in second. Not only because both guys are good wrestlers in their own right but they also have something going on right now, whereas the other teams seem a bit stagnant and over-exposed. I'm not a huge tag match guy so maybe knowing that Omega + Hangman is a temporary thing also makes it more appealing to me.

I want to like The Butcher and The Blade as well but those guys can't seem to get anything going. They've been a bit dead on arrival due to their booking.
I am a big fan of Butcher and Blade but they have been booked like shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back