AEW: Dynamite IX - Social Distancing

Blood and Guts Substitite

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was awesome <Lmaoo><45>

EUABmjCWsAghXF2

@GoldenAzazel @Axe720 you agree my fellow Inner Circle of Sherdog members? ;)

I laughed my ass off. Not having me that trashy stuff all the time but that was on point. Also the commentary was funny as hell.

They did the best out of that situation with the last episodes. I'm just glad I get something aside from all the other news going on so appreciate that. The AAA Championship was also enjoyable to watch.

I laughed my ass off. Not having me that trashy stuff all the time but that was on point. Also the commentary was funny as hell.

They did the best out of that situation with the last episodes. I'm just glad I get something aside from all the other news going on so appreciate that. The AAA Championship was also enjoyable to watch.

If Vanguard did join, he would've been renamed The Drone of Jericho. Fly it up, maaaaaaan.

I am Damascus!! I am 3000 years old!!!

We doing factions up in here? I here by pledge my allegiance to the soon to be most dominant squad in AEW.

Triangle > Circle

Death-Triangle-AEW.jpg

@BEAST is it time for an Un-Americans reunion?

I thought it would have been hilarious if after the entire promo Jericho said, "OK, last chance. You're either with us or against us -- do you want to join the Inner Circle?" And then Hardy just says, "Yes." And Jericho is confused for a minute and then shrugs and they leave together.

We doing factions up in here? I here by pledge my allegiance to the soon to be most dominant squad in AEW.

Triangle > Circle

I'm glad you showed up Based cause there's a couple of things I wanna tell you. First of all I dont like you!
I never liked you I dont like what you stand for I don't like your believes I think your arrogant I don't appreciate your political views...

You're a piece of shit! Yeah you heard me you're a piece of trash and even though I dont like you I respect you and thats why im asking you to join the Inner Sherdog AEW Circle

If you think about it... all the power will lie on your shoulders, all the money you gonna make, all these Instagram models will be flocking around wherever you go and you will be smoking the finest cigars with @GoldenAzazel and @Axe720

Come on... we're the guys you really wanna ally with not those arrogant sons of bitches

What you say?

I'm glad you showed up Based cause there's a couple of things I wanna tell you. First of all I dont like you!
I never liked you I dont like what you stand for I don't like your believes I think your arrogant I don't appreciate your political views...

You're a piece of shit! Yeah you heard me you're a piece of trash and even though I dont like you I respect you and thats why im asking you to join the Inner Sherdog AEW Circle

If you think about it... all the power will lie on your shoulders, all the money you gonna make, all these Instagram models will be flocking around wherever you go and you will be smoking the finest cigars with @GoldenAzazel and @Axe720

Come on... we're the guys you really wanna ally with not those arrogant sons of bitches

What you say?

giphy.gif

Círculo Interno apesta, idiotas estúpidos

ddfbc1090870aac3517311fdaa52f5689d1a03f4.gifv

They're giving the explanation on AEW's twitter that Matt Hardy didn't teleport, it was Vanguard 1 projecting holograms into the stands lol wouldn't doubt if they give that explanation on Wednesday.

All this Broken Universe stuff in AEW.

giphy.webp

Dark Order and Jurassic Express was all the "out there" we really needed.

They're giving the explanation on AEW's twitter that Matt Hardy didn't teleport, it was Vanguard 1 projecting holograms into the stands lol wouldn't doubt if they give that explanation on Wednesday.

This is somehow worse.

It took two takes to get to that level of shit.

Broken Matt is not a main eventer in 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back