AEW: Dynamite IX - Social Distancing

Blood and Guts Substitite

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to see Fandango revert to his Johnny Curtis shtick and show up in AEW with Maxine/Catrina. Possibly with Breeze too.

Hardy vs Jericho might be the move for Double or Nothing.

WWE paid poster posting #FakeNews?

I havnt watched WWE weekly shows since about three weeks after they bought WCW. Watch the odd PPV but really only Rumble and Wrestlemania

There was just not a lot of "next week" it was all "at blood and guts"

the only time next week was mentioned that i remember was SCU calling out Lucha Bros

I hope its not the case.

Or maybe Blood and Guts is being held till the fans are back. I dunno.

I havnt watched WWE weekly shows since about three weeks after they bought WCW. Watch the odd PPV but really only Rumble and Wrestlemania

There was just not a lot of "next week" it was all "at blood and guts"

the only time next week was mentioned that i remember was SCU calling out Lucha Bros

I hope its not the case.

Or maybe Blood and Guts is being held till the fans are back. I dunno.
It was a joke. They used to say Zuffa paid posters on Sherdog. <Lmaoo>

New gear.. i kinda preferred the old

ETcHItPXYAIPtbi

ETcHItPXYAEsQP_

Looks like my grans wallpaper

Seems like the corona virus actually made AEW better. That was one of the best shows I have seen from them.

I am starting to like JRs breaking kayfabe commentary. He kind of comes off like an old man but it is funny. During the female match when Riho did the splash from the top rope he said something like "Its funny how all those girls seemed to line up in just the right spot" <Lmaoo>

I like Broken Matt Hardys character, however I dont understand why he would fight alongside the Elite since his character isnt a baby face and doenst really fit in with them. It makes me wonder if he will join them in a future match against the Inner Circle then turn on them?

Otherwise they should do the show without a crowd every week.

Will @Smigg hate on The Exalted One reveal?

Will @Smigg hate on Matt Hardy in AEW?

Seeing as you've been so kind to ask.

I've actually given up on watching AEW, the stuff I think is shit (Dark Order, Kenny Omega, Young Bucks, Orange Cassidy, Marko Stunt, the entire women's division, etc) outweighs the good (Jericho, Cody, PAC)

I'm glad to see Luke Harper be used, but he doesn't need to be tied down by that shower of shit he's now having to carry. And no reason to hate on Matt Hardy.

The Wyatt Family was a realistic cult thing at first and it was awesome.

And now I'm sad.
Cult Wyatt family was great until they went to the supernatural shit. That was the end for Wyatt.

That was a great show. Definitely faired well without a crowd, and made decent use of some of the gimmicks in the audience.

I mean, before AEW came on the scene, I was watching stuff like impact in virtual silence anyway.

Cult Wyatt family was great until they went to the supernatural shit. That was the end for Wyatt.

The end for the Wyatt's began when they moved up to the big show, where good things from NXT go to die.

That show was a welcome surprise. Great fucking show, Tony Khan showing Vince how to do an empty arena show.

Matt Hardy on the Chris Jericho podcast @GoldenAzazel @Axe720

The Broken Brilliance of Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy made his AEW debut last night, and became the newest member of The Elite, and the fifth man on their Blood & Guts team. Matt explains how this came be, what prompted him to leave WWE when his contract expired on March 1st, and what this might mean for his brother Jeff who’s still under contract with Vince McMahon.

https://www.podparadise.com/Podcast/767016946/Listen/1584684000/0

<5>

Just opened up my Macbook and found Tarzan Boy by Baltimora opened. Must have thrown it on after a few beers yesterday. I popped huge when the guys around ringside started singing it during the Jurassic Express match.

Jenn Decker out there in LA still bringing us entertainment while LA is locked down and she's still looking like a dime while doing it.

Blood and Guts postboned, but still A Dynamite this week

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...ow-postponed-dynamite-will-still-air-march-25

All Elite Wrestling President and CEO Tony Khan announced that "Blood and Guts," a special episode of AEW Dynamite that was scheduled to air Wednesday, March 25, has been postponed in light of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.

Khan said that AEW's regularly televised Dynamite shows, which are occurring without fans until further notice, will still air on TNT at 8 p.m. ET on Wednesdays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back