AEW: Double or Nothing 2020

Who the FOOK is going over?!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
just finished watching.
i loved this ppv.
actually glad the vegas show didn't work out.

nearly finished the PPV, Hager and Hangman in the bar.
This stadium stampede is fucking magical hahaha
Better than MITB, but both were fun

Ortiz and Sanada basically being fine with killing Matt hahahaha

Archer shouldn’t have lost a month in to his AEW stint if he’s supposed to be a “monster”.

Maybe he shouldn’t have even been in the tournament to begin with.

Codys ego plus noone in AEW is smart enough to tell a story. I guess from now on out Cody and Mox are invincible GOATS who can never be beaten.

Are people really complaining that AEW champions are booked strong? Fucking hell.

Are people really complaining that AEW champions are booked strong? Fucking hell.
Especially since the knock on TNA had always been "new guy shows up and beats longer term guy"... not that I think Cage should be getting his shot already. Hopefully a creative finished can be used to get to Cage winning the title... aaaand I would have preferred for Archer to not lose already by not being in the tournament...but still.

Especially since the knock on TNA had always been "new guy shows up and beats longer term guy"... not that I think Cage should be getting his shot already. Hopefully a creative finished can be used to get to Cage winning the title... aaaand I would have preferred for Archer to not lose already by not being in the tournament...but still.
Hopefully it'll feel a bit more organic once Cage starts beating on some dudes on Dynamite. I have a feeling Marko is gonna get rekt by another big guy lmao

With ya on the Archer loss though. He's not buried or anything by any means, but I really wanted him to beat Cody, even if I do understand why he didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back