AEW: Double or Nothing 2020

Who the FOOK is going over?!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How the fuck do you give the private party botch fest more than shida v rose?

I watched them back again I enjoyed the tag match more.

Yeah, the ladder match, MJF v Jungle Boy, Rose v Shida, and Cody v Archer were all way better imo

MJF vs Jungle Boy was better than the tag match. The ladder match was fun but I think it suffered from too many people and felt uneven at times. Cody/Archer went about how I expected it too so it was nothing special. They didn't do anything that wowed me.

I watched them back again I enjoyed the tag match more.

MJF vs Jungle Boy was better than the tag match. The ladder match was fun but I think it suffered from too many people and felt uneven at times. Cody/Archer went about how I expected it too so it was nothing special. They didn't do anything that wowed me.
I actually enjoyed everyone being there for the ladder match. It's a no DQ and most people there had friends who could back them, so why wouldn't them all come out once Havoc started?

I actually enjoyed everyone being there for the ladder match. It's a no DQ and most people there had friends who could back them, so why wouldn't them all come out once Havoc started?

Felt like it could've been a tighter match with less people. Most of the guys had their time to shine which was great, idk just felt uneven to me.

Felt like it could've been a tighter match with less people. Most of the guys had their time to shine which was great, idk just felt uneven to me.

I thought the stipulation/rules were stupid to begin with and it was a bit of a slopfest, but it was entertaining.

I thought the tag team opener just sucked.

It would have made more sense if there could have been eliminations by pinfall or submission at any time during the ladder match, and only once the 9th entrant came out was the chip lowered from the rafters so that someone could reach it from a ladder. That way getting a later number would have been a benefit and we could have some guys get their shit in and get eliminated early so we didn't have everyone standing around during each others' spots the whole match.

I thought the stipulation/rules were stupid to begin with and it was a bit of a slopfest, but it was entertaining.

I thought the tag team opener just sucked.
I think slopfest but entertaining can apply to both matches here to be fair lol

I think slopfest but entertaining can apply to both matches here to be fair lol

I wasn't entertained by the tag match. I stopped watching. I'm glad you were. Neither of those teams do anything for me to begin with, so short of The Great Southern Trendkill coming out and laying waste to all of them, it was going to be hard to win me over.

Archer shouldn’t have lost a month in to his AEW stint if he’s supposed to be a “monster”.

Maybe he shouldn’t have even been in the tournament to begin with.

Archer shouldn’t have lost a month in to his AEW stint if he’s supposed to be a “monster”.

Maybe he shouldn’t have even been in the tournament to begin with.

Agreed. He either should have won or shouldn't have been in. Third choice would be have him get himself DQed in the first or second round due to extreme violence and not listening to the ref telling him to stop. Then, if you're going to put it on Cody, have Archer come out and lay him out after the match.

So I thought hangman was doing a Shining gimmick, walking through the building screaming "SAMMAY!!" and when he went to the bar, I expected a cameo of some kind. Mildly disappointed. Was he not being Jack Nicholson?

The whole bar thing was from this (apparently)

MV5BMTI5MDQyNzQ5Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDE4MTQyMQ@@._V1_.jpg

The original 1974 Wrestler with Dusty Rhodes

So Lee and Archer both lost

Disagree with that decision.

I am liking the direction pro wrestling is going during these times. First the Taker/AJ match and now the main event here. Great stuff. I died seeing Hangman on the horse. Don't do it all the time I guess, but it's fun and different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back