7e206062513900ef07a82d8f7a9f34a3034ad4a1.gifv

f750fe14990528f3c2dd303c17dbfebda8f9d0c3.gifv

a08b8e66261f5a13d2ee0fa07a84a7078c4e7b47.gifv

b56e668cec26d71f3d909b51a0d6f6271276c8fb.gifv

1b77bdeafe41d5172e897cfa98736e687c547954.gifv

2fc1de1a66d0e24d10551ad1a4736de24ed1cedd.gifv

d5153864d6ec2e5b0a37fc6b452c55f33a9f16b9.gifv

dc11769ef1c668dafba2d06eb374a83cada01ef6.gifv

Thought Dynamite this week was fine parts, blehhh in others. I was taken by surprise when I realised it was the go home. FD looking decidedly skippable, especially as they all but told us Swerve was retaining.

Garcia's leather jacket was hanging off him. Needed someone to have a quiet word with him before he walked through the curtains. MJF's De Niro shoes were something. Segment was fine until Ospreay told us Swerve was retaining.

Crowd chanting "We can't hear you at Swerve". I could kind of. They'll fix these production gaffes any day now.

BCC 6 man was fine. During this match that the empty arena became so apparent. Lol'd at that Naito dude wearing his gear under his suit. Great bit.

Fenix vs White was there. Jay won. Sure.

Are Christian's crew turning babyface now? That was pretty interesting.

The Bucks are woeful on the mic. Woeful in the back. Total clowns. Tanahashi? Ehhhh... wasn't exactly great the last time I saw him. No interest.

Some hell freezing over stuff - Kyle O' Reilly actually popped me. The Conglomeration are an inspired group!

Women's trios match was good. No complaints. I kinda want to watch FD if only for that match.

I hate Mercedes' WWE promos. They have really started to grate on me. Didn't take long.

Jericho segment sucked. Groaned when I saw Suzuki.

Kyle vs Zack was fine.

Main event was there.

Thought Dynamite this week was fine parts, blehhh in others. I was taken by surprise when I realised it was the go home. FD looking decidedly skippable, especially as they all but told us Swerve was retaining.

Garcia's leather jacket was hanging off him. Needed someone to have a quiet word with him before he walked through the curtains. MJF's De Niro shoes were something. Segment was fine until Ospreay told us Swerve was retaining.

Crowd chanting "We can't hear you at Swerve". I could kind of. They'll fix these production gaffes any day now.

BCC 6 man was fine. During this match that the empty arena became so apparent. Lol'd at that Naito dude wearing his gear under his suit. Great bit.

Fenix vs White was there. Jay won. Sure.

Are Christian's crew turning babyface now? That was pretty interesting.

The Bucks are woeful on the mic. Woeful in the back. Total clowns. Tanahashi? Ehhhh... wasn't exactly great the last time I saw him. No interest.

Some hell freezing over stuff - Kyle O' Reilly actually popped me. The Conglomeration are an inspired group!

Women's trios match was good. No complaints. I kinda want to watch FD if only for that match.

I hate Mercedes' WWE promos. They have really started to grate on me. Didn't take long.

Jericho segment sucked. Groaned when I saw Suzuki.

Kyle vs Zack was fine.

Main event was there.
What is your opinion on Tomohiro Ishii wearing a t-shirt?

What the heck is her injury? It feels like she been out for 2 years now.
It's been just a shade over a year since her last match so in the wrestling world that's practically 3!

Seems like there's nothing concrete about swag exactly it is. Something with her shoulder and various wear and tear

It's been just a shade over a year since her last match so in the wrestling world that's practically 3!

Seems like there's nothing concrete about swag exactly it is. Something with her shoulder and various wear and tear

She needs to get on that BPC 157 and TB 500! We need her back dammit!

I enjoyed the last two Dynamites so much that I'm actually hyped for Collision for the first time in a long time.

THE BUSINESS IS ALIVE

THANK YOU MR. KHAN

I'm surprised Gabe Kidd wasn't booked for FD. Him vs KOR for his title would be good.

Also surprised Jay White wasn't booked this year or last but might have something to do with him being kayfabe banned from NJPW but still could fight a CMLL guy or bring in someone AJPW or NOAH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back