AEW: All Out

WHO IS FOOKIN GOING OVER?!

• Jericho

• Hangman

Results are only viewable after voting.
briefly tried along w/ bjj tournaments but not enough to warrant mentioning.
Didn't he have like a 6-2 record or something and fought Dan Severn?

Didn't he have like a 6-2 record or something and fought Dan Severn?
4-3
subbed by severn 1st round
tko'd by travis fulton 1st round
subbed by another guy 1st round

You claim it sucks but you keep watching just to complain
I said that about you a long time ago and you disagreed
Clearly I was correct
To be fair, he said the rest of the show was alright. I actually agree with him on both his complaints in this thread (while on other threads not so much).

Kenny has been grating on me too, but he did that in NJPW after he turned as well. I think I just way more prefer him as a heel.

Dave Meltzer said AEW won't have heels or faces

Or to be more clear they won't be static

Anyone can be a heel or a babyface

I think AEW wants the fan reactions to dictate who is a heel and who is a face

AEW won't arbitrarily say this guy is a heel boo him

So I watched All Out and had my own little group predictions done. Made them right before going to bed the night before, so I made one huge error from what I wanted and that was picking Cody over Shawn Spears. Otherwise: Page PAC Hikaru Darby Cody Lucha Bros. Dark Order Luchasaurus Private Party Baker. As for my reactions:
Nyla winning and going on to the Women's Title match makes sense in that they want to make a huge statement. "The first transgender female world champion" is the story going out of their first show.
Private Party looked great, but Evans and Angelico I felt didn't really care and made the match a bit sloppier than it should have been. Maybe the two teams just don't click?
SCU are great, but Luchasaurus and Jungle Boy are the money makers. Marko just irks me, but I'm sure he'll grow on me.
PAC winning after Mox was pulled makes sense. I loved he got Kenny in the Rings while Kenny was standing. Kenny needs to lay off the V-Trigger. It's not a fighting game and it will make peopl tired of it every time you use.
The Cracker Barrel Clash had some fun moments, and I was hoping Darby (a fellow WA guy) would win if they truly meant it when they said wins and loses matter, but now he's 0-2-1, Janella's 0-3, and Jimmy is 1-2 in non battle royal matches.
Dark Order was pretty obvious to win. They have been looking like monsters and should get the bye.
Cody shouldn't have won. It kills Spears's momentum even though he took a spinebuster from Arn and a chair to face thanks to a Disaster Kick. Would have loved to have seen MJF turn on Cody, but that wasn't to be.
Riho winning to be fed to Nyla works for me. Not much else to say there.
Lucha Bros vs. Young Bucks was balls to the wall nuts. Both teams set a huge bar for ladder matches to follow, but like Kenny, Penta needs to stop taunting Cero Meirdo and just worry about the match.
Page vs Jericho was cool, Jericho winning kinda ruins the idea they're gonna be different than WWE if they're giving a certified legend their belt first time out, but it can help bring eyes to the product. Aubrey Edwards was great as the ref and I'm glad she's full time with them, though it means we'll see here less here in the Pacific Northwest.
In all, I'd give it around a B rating. They had a lot of good points, some bad points, and were up against a great NXT UK TakeOver.

Back