AEW: All Out

WHO IS FOOKIN GOING OVER?!

• Jericho

• Hangman

Results are only viewable after voting.
We all want CM Punk to join AEW. Yes or NO
I'd be lying if I didn't want him to come back and go on an amazing run, but I really don't think it's happening, so there's no point even considering it.

After watching Hikaru Shida....I'm convinced WWE hires the ugly Japanese female wrestlers

Nyla Rise is a dude right??? B. She surely looks.like a guy

Kenny Omega has been the MVP of AEW for different reasons than one would assume

Nyla Rise is a dude right??? B. She surely looks.like a guy
Yeah, Rose is a trans woman. I like that they're not drawing tons of attention to it and trying just to let Nyla be Nyla.

Not gonna lie, seeing Arn come out.i thought he and Fully were were gonna go at it. I wasn't expecting him to just hit Spears with a spine buster and walk out tho

As a Puerto Rican, I will mark out for any wrestler who represents the island. Looking forward to seeing Santana and Ortiz

It's possible Kylie Rae wanted out of AEW because she isn't stoked about how Nyla Rose is being pushed.

b2b952a881dd521d439ddb299933200e340f8cec_hq.gif

It's possible Kylie Rae wanted out of AEW because she isn't stoked about how Nyla Rose is being pushed.

b2b952a881dd521d439ddb299933200e340f8cec_hq.gif
maybe she wasn't stoked about being pushed by Nyla rose.

Not gonna lie, seeing Arn come out.i thought he and Fully were were gonna go at it. I wasn't expecting him to just hit Spears with a spine buster and walk out tho
Unless it goes somewhere else I found it weird how one horseman would go against another to save a Rhodes considering the feud they had with Dusty. Yeah different time an company and all that but its something they could build on

Unless it goes somewhere else I found it weird how one horseman would go against another to save a Rhodes considering the feud they had with Dusty. Yeah different time an company and all that but its something they could build on
I enjoyed all the fluff of the match, but it ultimately made no sense (at least not yet). Why would Cody choose MJF over his own brother who he cried with recently? Why would Arn attack Shawn Spears? Why did Tully just leave when it happened? He didn't even go through the same tunnel as Arn? And why was Arn even there in the first place?

The show overall was very good match wise, but I wasn't invested in almost any of the matches. If I wasn't really paying attention, I wouldn't have even known Mox was out of the match with Kenny. BTE and Road to All Out did a pretty bad job of hyping up the matches and I am disappointed at that. My hype is substantially lower than it has been at any point since AEW was announced.

Back