AEW: All Out

WHO IS FOOKIN GOING OVER?!

• Jericho

• Hangman

Results are only viewable after voting.
TBH Jimmy Havoc should have been better than he was, being the most experienced of the 3.
I never even heard of the guy until I saw him being touted as a hardcore legend a few months ago. I don't know anything about garbage wrestling though so he probably is.

Rumor and innuendo is she has a serious injury and is done with wrestling.
Yeah a spinal injury I guess. She seemed to have some potential from what I saw, could have been AEW's chance to do the Bayley character right.

Would. Twice.
sik6tc13vxa31.jpg

52740128_2813851038839959_5903798153360709255_n.jpg

65264848_2099363243689670_2366853845783469405_n.jpg
<DisgustingHHH>

<Lmaoo>

That’s such good shit

with an Omega loss, who does Jericho face next?

PAC - doesn't make sense as their both heels
Mox - has unsettled beef with Omega and has done nothing to earn a title shot
Cody - 2-0 in singles competition, could be next
Havoc - got a much needed win in a triple threat last night
Pentagon or Fenix - let them take a break from tag team action

I guess Cody it is then!

I guess Cody it is then!
I'd buy Cody down the road to help establish a new champ who needs the rub, but they would either be giving him an unnecessary loss against Jericho or hot shotting him to the belt if he won. Really makes no sense to go so slow with Kenny, he should have been the guy to show what the company would be all about. Starting him with a redemption story is a bad idea.

I'd buy Cody down the road to help establish a new champ who needs the rub, but they would either be giving him an unnecessary loss against Jericho or hot shotting him to the belt if he won. Really makes no sense to go so slow with Kenny, he should have been the guy to show what the company would be all about. Starting him with a redemption story is a bad idea.
Hmm yeah, you're probably right. It's hard to tell at the moment as they haven't started TV yet.

PAC - Page is prolly about to happen.
Mox - Omega is still due.
Cody RHHHodes craves the spotlight so he very well could be challenging Jericho.
Havoc is hardcore/death match guy.
Lucha Bros: Read somewhere that Penta prefers tag matches, but I think he could be a pretty good fit for a program with Jericho. Jericho's been on a "world tour" of sorts against some of the best wrestlers of today and well, Penta fits the bill.
Fenix is one of AAA's singles champs, right? Also isn't Fenix facing Omega soon in AAA? Fenix could face Jericho as well, but I'd pick Penta over Fenix at this time as it seems to me people love Penta.

With the next PPV being titled "Full Gear" I think we could be seeing Page built up on TV until then in order to get a rematch with Jericho.

Other than the Elite and Lucha Bros., none of these other guys really seem to have a lot behind them so far.. And that's fine, AEW has barely done anything, but a singles tournament could help figure out the 'rankings' with possibly the final match to determine the #1 contender being on Full Gear. That also sets up a #2, #3, #4 and so on list of contenders. If something like this were to happen I'd like Scorpio Sky and Luchasaurus to go as far as possible and one of them win it... Probably Sky.

Also.. Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus need to be tag champs sooner rather than later.

PAC - Page is prolly about to happen.
Mox - Omega is still due.
Cody RHHHodes craves the spotlight so he very well could be challenging Jericho.
Havoc is hardcore/death match guy.
Lucha Bros: Read somewhere that Penta prefers tag matches, but I think he could be a pretty good fit for a program with Jericho. Jericho's been on a "world tour" of sorts against some of the best wrestlers of today and well, Penta fits the bill.
Fenix is one of AAA's singles champs, right? Also isn't Fenix facing Omega soon in AAA? Fenix could face Jericho as well, but I'd pick Penta over Fenix at this time as it seems to me people love Penta.

With the next PPV being titled "Full Gear" I think we could be seeing Page built up on TV until then in order to get a rematch with Jericho.

Other than the Elite and Lucha Bros., none of these other guys really seem to have a lot behind them so far.. And that's fine, AEW has barely done anything, but a singles tournament could help figure out the 'rankings' with possibly the final match to determine the #1 contender being on Full Gear. That also sets up a #2, #3, #4 and so on list of contenders. If something like this were to happen I'd like Scorpio Sky and Luchasaurus to go as far as possible and one of them win it... Probably Sky.

Also.. Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus need to be tag champs sooner rather than later.
feels a little too soon to call right now.
I think it'd depend on where they are going with the tv storylines,
Jericho and his mystery partners vs the elite in particular.

feels a little too soon to call right now.
I think it'd depend on where they are going with the tv storylines,
Jericho and his mystery partners vs the elite in particular.

Mystery partners are more than likely LAX.

I'd put him against Cody and have him win.

Then I'd throw Pentagon at him and have Pentagon dethrone him.

Back