AEW: All Out

WHO IS FOOKIN GOING OVER?!

• Jericho

• Hangman

Results are only viewable after voting.
Does that chick ref bother anyone else as much as she does me? Something about her just makes me feel like I'm watching someone pretend to be a ref, nothing feels real about her. She's like the ref equivalent of a Indie guy trying to fit all their shit in.

Surprised they didnt just use a Dusty finish, just so we know they were winding the clock all the way back.

Does that chick ref bother anyone else as much as she does me? Something about her just makes me feel like I'm watching someone pretend to be a ref, nothing feels real about her. She's like the ref equivalent of a Indie guy trying to fit all their shit in.

wouldn't be surprised if that she was a he.
and then I would understand why u feel uncomfortable.

Luchasaurus is their white meat babyface right now that the fans will want to put the belt on in a year.

wouldn't be surprised if that she was a he.
and then I would understand why u feel uncomfortable.
I mean she's goofy looking but I don't know if I would say she looks like a dude. I have pretty low standards though, I watch women's CrossFit as a spectator sport.

So I didn't see the whole match and I could be making an ass out of myself, well more of an ass, but was the finish to that three way hardcore match as sloppy to anyone else as it was me?

Janela just freezes in place after a half assed uppercut, not struggling at all against the superplex. Then with the spot botched you get the skinny emo guy winning with a Rainmaker as they fall on to a flimsy barrel.

And I could swear this guy missed this exact same move on the edge of the apron at the last big AEW event. I wonder how he'll top this with his next failed attempt?

So I didn't see the whole match and I could be making an ass out of myself, well more of an ass, but was the finish to that three way hardcore match as sloppy to anyone else as it was me?

Janela just freezes in place after a half assed uppercut, not struggling at all against the superplex. Then with the spot botched you get the skinny emo guy winning with a Rainmaker as they fall on to a flimsy barrel.

The 3 arent known for their great wrestling ability. Making things up on the fly after a botch wouldnt be the first thing in their minds. Since deathmatch wrestling is basically a spot for spot extravaganza.

The 3 arent known for their great wrestling ability. Making things up on the fly after a botch wouldnt be the first thing in their minds. Since deathmatch wrestling is basically a spot for spot extravaganza.
That Emerald Flowsion on the apron spot was kind of insane. I just wish something like that would factor in to the finish.

She acts too much and is distracting

She was also in the wrong spot many times

If I notice the ref he/she is doing a bad job

She acts too much and is distracting

She was also in the wrong spot many times

If I notice the ref he/she is doing a bad job
Yes! I was going to say exactly that but my post was already a bit too long. A good ref blends in.

I love Red Shoes and he will show some character every once in a while, but he's always emphasizing the actions and characters of the wrestlers when he does it. I'm sure it's a really tough balance to pull off but he's a great example.

She seems to really care about what she does, she may grow to be one of the best in the business some day, I can appreciate what she's going for.

That Emerald Flowsion on the apron spot was kind of insane. I just wish something like that would factor in to the finish.

TBH Jimmy Havoc should have been better than he was, being the most experienced of the 3.

Tully helping Spears to a tainted win would have been a better outcome than the Arn pop/ Cody win imo. Where do they go now with this since the face won the first match? Where is the struggle against odds to cleanly defeat a nemesis backed by his old man's foil?

Guess its just me. I enjoyed the match tho, just not the outcome. I enjoyed the Lucha bros. win too.

Edit: The women's title match will be crap regardless of who wins.

Best for Business.

I jusr watched the first couple minutes of the womens battle royal that I missed last night
Turns out they did do some comedy shtick with the librarian at the beginning
Wasnt enough to ruin the battle royal but it was surprising cause I thought they were done with that crap gimmick

Would. Twice.
sik6tc13vxa31.jpg

52740128_2813851038839959_5903798153360709255_n.jpg

65264848_2099363243689670_2366853845783469405_n.jpg

I knew it was likely, but really glad Lax chose Aew instead of wwe. Would rather see them vs the young bucks instead of a three way since they had a lengthy feud with the Lucha Bros not too long ago and it keeps things fresh.

I think the Dark Order guys are decent wrestlers, gimmick could kill them. Little surprised Cody won, wonder where he goes from here.

Liked Jericho vs Page, but thought it was strange that Jericho was almost the babyface fighting through the blood and winning clean. Haven't been a massive fan of the elbow, but liked how it was used here. Not sure is he the right choice for champion, but we'll see how it goes.

Back