Advice needed! Received wrong package!

cemelianenko

White Belt
Reaction score
I made an order from ringside.com for a lopro mouthguard that costs me USD30 and after 11 days, I received a package from Ringside via UPS. The box was huge considering I merely ordered a mouthguard and when I opened the box, I realize they had shipped someone else's order to me. The product I received cost around USD200 ! The guy that was supposed to recieved this package most probably got my product.

I emailed ringside about this and is wondering what will happened next? Will they ask me to ship this back to US? I am residing in Singapore and it would be more then a chore for me to do that. what would you guys do?

what WAS the product they shipped you?

LoL, well they probably will ask you to ship back or charge your credit card for anything you keep.

that sucks? Because of their DUMB mistake, I have to waste my time and money to ship it back to the US? Damn! the box is already brokened!

wouldnt matter if the box was already broken lol.... you opened it, and usually when you get items from overseas you have to sign for it, so not only do they have confirmation of you getting it, but also you told them it was yours :p

As phenom said if you dont ship it back, they will probably charge you for the items regardless lol.... so either way your fucked :S

in cases like this I do wish they'd pay for the shipping, you are at no fault just dont use any of the gear.

~Foz

They should cover shipping costs back.

damn... they better pay for the shipping if they want me to ship that shit back to US.

I will inform you guys of the outcome.

I would think they would cover the shipping. Yea, keep us updated and let us know how your dealings with ringside.com turn out.

You shouldn't have to cover shipping. They will cover it. If not call your credit card company.

Shit if someone ordered a t-shirt and I sent them a gi and some gloves I can't expect them to pay to ship it back or I'm gonna charge them for it.

www.SSFgear.com

yeah.

this is like the yellow sprawl shorts, except this is at no fault of your own, and you havent used any of the gear you didn't order. In cases like this the company should pay for return shipping IMO.

as with everyone else, do keep us updated.

~Foz

I've seen someone post here from combatsports, which I think is pretty much the same company as ringside. Hopefully they'll see this or answer an email and set up the shipping for you.

thedon_1 said:
I ordered a rashguard from sprawl, and they accidently sent me confirmation for 2 rash guards. I e mailed them and said i only ordered 1, why have i got 2 e mails saying rashguards are coming with seperate tracking numbers.

They said you can have the second one half price, i said cool, and then they never got back to me about it, so i got it for free.

And now you're on the internet reminding them

And then he promptly edits the post. NICE WORK lol.

I will be mentioning this to Steve :)

"I ordered a rashguard from sprawl, and they accidently sent me confirmation for 2 rash guards. I e mailed them and said i only ordered 1, why have i got 2 e mails saying rashguards are coming with seperate tracking numbers.

They said you can have the second one half price, i said cool, and then they never got back to me about it, so i got it for free."

~Foz

On a slightly different note. What's sprawl's attitude towards people distributing their gear online?

Sprawl told me that I could sell their stuff at schools and at shows but not online. That is why I don't carry them.

www.SSFgear.com

Adino said:
I would think they would cover the shipping. Yea, keep us updated and let us know how your dealings with ringside.com turn out.

I would insist on not paying shipping in an email that provides a link to this thread, so we'll all know if they try to screw you.

Back