Advice for Sonnen

it appeared to me that Silva did little to nothing other than some half assed attempts and the one triangle at the end.

With that being said please dont think that I'm hating on silva, he has mad skills as both a kick boxer and BJJ blackbelt. My comments are more centered around the fact that he had little to no hip movement and I think that was possibly because of the rib injury he was talking about.

Yea I just watched the video (I was on vacation and no/very limited internet) and I knew something didn't look right with him.
IMO he looked a bit too stiff.

He did exactly! what he said he was going to do, had me laughing sometimes , when he would keep on punching without beeing able to put power in there , like he knew he wasnt doing any damage , but he just wanted to hit anderson in the face or something.:icon_chee

This is the same thing I noticed.

Actually spend your time learning jiu jitsu instead of bad mouthing it. Almost all your losses have come from triangles, armbars and guillotines from either jiu jitsu guys or good submission grapplers.

Stop talking shit and just train.

Advice for ozyabbas: Fighters talk shit to sell more PPVs. Controversy is what sells on TV. Only casual fans take it seriously.

Back