Advice for a new muscle car?

"Worth it" is subjective.

The new V6 Camaro and ecoboost Mustang are pretty even in terms of performance. The challenger is much heavier and slower.

Go test drive them.

excuse my fellow stingray brother for saying such sick shit.

when you buy a muscle car, you buy a V8 and a v8 only!

I drive a 2013 Jetta TDI at the moment, and while I do like it, I am in a crave of a more powerful vehicle. I been doing some Google research but figured I ask the Mayberry as well.

I am looking at a Mustang, Camaro, or a Challenger. I particulary lean more towards a Challenger at the moment though, just on looks alone (I do like the new Mustangs though). Things I should know? Are the V6 versions even worth getting? Years in particular?

I am willing to spend around 25,000 to 27k at most.

you could get a C6Z06 for that kind of cash

Old guys in badass cars are spending their hard earned money on cool shit before they croak. Better hope you're doing the same.

They can pull young pussy but that doesn't mean they think they're 20.

HA. iv met and shot the shit with plenty of them, they are an car world equivalent of a 50 year old fat hairy italian with no socks and a way open tshirt and gold chain at a club.

you could get a C6Z06 for that kind of cash

hows the reliability.
i'm looking for a 20k beater soon, maybe a Vett will do <cheer> plus winter would be epic. Would be lowest base of course not a zo6, must be a C6

1971 Chevelle for me, the new shit is lame as fuck in comparison.

excuse my fellow stingray brother for saying such sick shit.

when you buy a muscle car, you buy a V8 and a v8 only!

Yeah yeah I know.

But he listed a price range and said new so I tried to answer those specifics. If he wants new and can't afford the V8 at least the new V6 and I4T don't completely suck. 335/284 and 310/320 aren't that bad. Low 5's and 13's.

hows the reliability.
i'm looking for a 20k beater soon, maybe a Vett will do <cheer> plus winter would be epic. Would be lowest base of course not a zo6, must be a C6

C6, GS, Z06 then Zr1

lowest highest

hows the reliability.

If you're serious about wanting a vase C6 you want an 08+

Yeah yeah I know.

But he listed a price range and said new so I tried to answer those specifics. If he wants new and can't afford the V8 at least the new V6 and I4T don't completely suck. 335/284 and 310/320 aren't that bad. Low 5's and 13's.

I agree the V6 pony cars have come a long way and have a lot of pep all things considered.

If you're serious about wanting a vase C6 you want an 08+

to expensive here, 35k about for that.

Been looking for something used fun reliably and inexpensive. Sadly so few rwd options, unless i go Lexus BMW Benz route its slim pickings.

I agree the V6 pony cars have come a long way and have a lot of pep all things considered.

....lol oh because you have room to talk mister supercharger

HA. iv met and shot the shit with plenty of them, they are an car world equivalent of a 50 year old fat hairy italian with no socks and a way open tshirt and gold chain at a club.

I'm friends with a 56 year old that wheel stands an LS camaro, beg to differ.

I'm friends with a 56 year old that wheel stands an LS camaro, beg to differ.

exceptions to every rule.

me self know a old retired fart with a 1200hp Supra, dude drove it of the show room floor new in 93.

to expensive here, 35k about for that.

Been looking for something used fun reliably and inexpensive. Sadly so few rwd options, unless i go Lexus BMW Benz route its slim pickings.

Around here V10 M5's lose crazy value. You can find 06-08's with 40-50k miles for about 30k.

Back