Reports about bad ads should include the following:

1. Location/Country
2. Device
3. Browser
4. Company/product of ad.
5. A screen shot if possible,
6. Brief description of how the ad is a problem.
7. Page/Pages affected
8. Date and Time of occurrence.

Refer to the instructions for your device on how to take screen shots

Adverts completely taking over screen a lot making forum hard to use.

Discussion in 'Support' started by SpongebobsPineapple, Sep 10, 2019 at 6:19 AM.

1. SpongebobsPineapple

SpongebobsPineapple The 90's Kid

Hi, I was advised by a mod to kindly write here in regards to the forum as adverts keep coming up and taking over the forum completely which makes it hard to read, I have to keep refreshing to be able to see the forum to get rid of them with sometimes 3 of them at a time as it covers up not only the majority of the thread but the reply box too, which you can't write in while these adverts pop over (hence having to refresh).

Of course as I mentioned to the previous mod I don't mind adverts so not complaining or anything as I know you guys have members with paid accounts to avoid adverts and of course adverts help support the forum, it's just that these one's are making it hard to use when it's completely taking over the forum more often now.

I'll post a screen grab here so you can kindly see :)

[​IMG]

donkeypunch2012 and Moonwalker95 like this.
  2. SpongebobsPineapple

Just to add, this is doing it more and more now, I've just had to refresh 6 times to be able to see the forum and they keep coming up and taking over the whole page, they're making the forum unusuable and unviewable.

As I say, I know you guys have paid accounts so I understand that completely but these are really ruining the forum lately and making it unusable when it happens (which I'm sure you don't want either) so I hope you can kindly amend this somehow :)

3. Moonwalker95

Moonwalker95 Brown Belt

Yeah, mine on my phone (using app) it's taking up the whole screen constsntly

4. SpongebobsPineapple

Yeah just had to refresh 3 times again as I came on to the forum to see it, it's completely covering up the page and making it completely unusable until you can eventually see it after however many refreshes.