Advertisement question..

Treez

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
who gets paid for the advertisement thats on the octagon matt? Is it the arena? or is it the ufc? was just talking about this with my brother and he mentioned how if it is the ufc pocketing the money, its a tad bit fucked up that fighters cant advertise on their shorts and make money, but the ufc can? I had no answer for him so i figured i'd ask good ol' sherdog. anyone has an answer?

As the GOAT I s can tell you that it's certainly not the athletes. Changes must be made.

#GUERNICAbless

As the GOAT I s can tell you that it's certainly not the athletes. Changes must be made.

#GUERNICAbless
Im not asking if the fighters get paid for it, i know they dont. the question is, does the ufc or the arena housing the event pocket that money

UFC. It's their show. Their advertisements.

Im not asking if the fighters get paid for it, i know they dont. the question is, does the ufc or the arena housing the event pocket that money
Don't try to reason with him or hold a conversation that requires intelligence, he's a moron.

I thought you were gonna mention the ads in this site. Good god I get frustrated sometimes

Don't try to reason with him or hold a conversation that requires intelligence, he's a moron.
lol ooo i know brother, i see this clown all the time with his retarded "GUERNICAbless" nonsense. I just thought he legit didn't understand the question, should've paid him no mind.

lol ooo i know brother, i see this clown all the time with his retarded "GUERNICAbless" nonsense. I just thought he legit didn't understand the question, should've paid him no mind.
Yeah, he's an idiot. Just ignore him if possible and you'll be good.

<40>

not to beat a dead horse, but thats fucked up if factual.
How so? They pay for the venue, the set up, the broadcast team, etc....
Is it fucked up new anchors can't wear sponsors all over their suit?

How so? They pay for the venue, the set up, the broadcast team, etc....
Is it fucked up new anchors can't wear sponsors all over their suit?
no i mean its fucked up that they can get paid to advertise but fighters cant. If you go by that logic, fighters train, pay for thre coaches and they fight, dont they have a right to get paid too? Fighters have expenses just like the ufc does, jjust not on the same scale.

Last edited:
Back