Adventure Bumdom, Leaving Las Vegas Edition

Where are the pictures of you and your wife banging hookers?

My condolences

You know they have sprinter vans that are actually decked out for sleeping and shit, right? You're prancing around as if it's 1978, trying to solve a mystery.

Mystery+machine+cartoon+version-ScoobyDoo.jpg

You know they have sprinter vans that are actually decked out for sleeping and shit, right? You're prancing around as if it's 1978, trying to solve a mystery.

Mystery+machine+cartoon+version-ScoobyDoo.jpg

You act like you forget my wife spending money wouldn't make her Chinese blood boil!

Having rented this van from a really dumb German, ( he let the oil disappear from the dipstick and kept driving both this van and his car) it was a good view at what works and what we could do to make things much better. He put the cheapest tires know to mankind on the van, we almost flew off the road and got stuck like 300 times; truly amazing I had visions of desert racing many times over on this trip.

I think an awd hightop transit van could be a great base to work from.

Van? WTF? Where’s the dirt bike?

Van? WTF? Where’s the dirt bike?

This was the wife's idea, I just rolled with it.

Next trip will be Montana to Alaska on a motorcycle come summer.

Which reminds me I need to check closeout cold weather suits.

Still mad jealous man, I'd love to wake up under the stars on Christmas Day surrounded by weird coyote duck creatures

Still mad jealous man, I'd love to wake up under the stars on Christmas Day surrounded by weird coyote duck creatures
That’s the closest I could find to a coyote duck!

14E783DD-F380-4AF1-8771-68388F220134.jpeg

Adventure Bumdom sounds like someone exploring their sexuality.

You act like you forget my wife spending money wouldn't make her Chinese blood boil!

Having rented this van from a really dumb German, ( he let the oil disappear from the dipstick and kept driving both this van and his car) it was a good view at what works and what we could do to make things much better. He put the cheapest tires know to mankind on the van, we almost flew off the road and got stuck like 300 times; truly amazing I had visions of desert racing many times over on this trip.

I think an awd hightop transit van could be a great base to work from.

Did hit up any Greek Pizza places run by Mexicans on this trip?

Just asking for a friend :rolleyes:

Back