Adrien Broner Breaking Down on Social Media Again

May this feggot wither and die.
And lol at ‘holla at me in the streets’.
Plot twist, Cody or DJ holla at him. What’s up then bitch? Getting tossed on your head then lil guy.
Moron.

Who is Cody or DJ?

Boxers? Or is this some mma-fan fetishist stuff about getting hot n' bothered at the thought of their mma idol beating up a boxer?

He's still more mentally stable than Donald "Rocket Man" Trump. Broner >>> Trump.

That was a long time ago.

Last time RR talked about Broner it was more along the lines of how he's a scumbag and owes him money PERSONALLY on top of owing one of the people RR works with MILLIONS OF DOLLARS so the whole he's a good kid thing no longer applies. He's a fuck up who doesn't pay his small debts with friends or his massive debts with business partners.
If you know rr personally I’ll take your word, otherwise you sound slightly Mia informed.

If you know rr personally I’ll take your word, otherwise you sound slightly Mia informed.

I do not know him personally but I do remember what he said about AB owing Al and Sam and himself money personally. Obviously things could have changed since that was posted but at some point it was fact.

About broke

He owes Al like 2 million dollars. Just heard that. Wow

Haha. He owes Sam almost 400k too. I wish I could post this group text here.

Then he will end up in Jail doing time and i am not talking 1 month in county jail, but 1 to 5 years in real prison, like O.J Simpson jail time, because Judges only take that crap for so long and Broner is no pretty white girl with money, he's a black man who is causing trouble and the Judges won't put up with that .

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/adrien-broner-just-got-a-warrant-issued-for-arrest.3665819/

Back