Adonis Stevenson vs. Thomas Williams jr.

Social Distance Warrior

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Friday night fight boys...

Adonis is -650 and Thomas Williams is +475.

I'm making a small wager on Thomas Williams because Adonis is up there in age and has been inactive..

what do we know about Thomas Williams?

Thoughts?

I've never seen Williams fight so I know nothing about him. I'm mildly looking forward to this event though. Hopefully they're good fights.

I am going with Williams to pull of the upset by Monster walk off KO in the 4th

I've never seen Williams fight so I know nothing about him. I'm mildly looking forward to this event though. Hopefully they're good fights.

I've only seen him fight Edwin Rodriguez. It was a very entertaining haymaker fest, but with little technical skill showed by either guy. Both fighters were out on their feet multiple times, but Williams just managed to get the finish. Go YouTube it.

Stevenson is going to beat the dogshit out of Williams though.

Williams looked plain bad against Campillo. He can punch a bit, so if Stevenson is reckless, maybe he can get a big shot in, but this should be all Stevenson.

I've only seen him fight Edwin Rodriguez. It was a very entertaining haymaker fest, but with little technical skill showed by either guy. Both fighters were out on their feet multiple times, but Williams just managed to get the finish. Go YouTube it.

Stevenson is going to beat the dogshit out of Williams though.
It was a bullshit stoppage. Just Bleed has shown he can recover and come back with KOs.

I threw $50 on Williams Jr. wins inside the distance at +545. He can throw some heat, his most likely way to win if he manages to pull it off.

I'm not a Stevenson fan by any stretch, but unless he fights like a moron he wins this fight by KO and early.

Where does AS find these guys? Last time I saw TWJ he quit against a shot Campillo.

Isn't Williams's a wild and wide puncher ?

I can't see how he wins but I've been on a bad betting streak lol .

Hell of way to start the weekend
That's what so great about boxing !! Always something happening and changing !! Love it

Last edited:
Well, I've got 5$ parlayed on Williams, and $20 on Stevenson.

This looks to be a spectacular AS KO, but I really hope Williams ends the Superchicken era.

beautiful display of Stevenson character tonight wow

nope. Anyone brutal KO should get a vote IMO.

Then, if that's the case, Gassiev's KO over Shimmell > Stevenson's. Gassiev KTFO'ed him, out cold, eyes closed, hit the ropes and fell beneath them. He was put on oxygen shortly after as he laid there for quite a while. He got folded up and stanky legged bad. Shimmell had never been knocked out before either.

As for the real KO of the year so far, see my AV.

Then, if that's the case, Gassiev's KO over Shimmell > Stevenson's. Gassiev KTFO'ed him, out cold, eyes closed, hit the ropes and fell beneath them. He was put on oxygen shortly after as he laid there for quite a while. He got folded up and stanky legged bad. Shimmell had never been knocked out before either.

As for the real KO of the year so far, see my AV.

Lomos KO was weak to but the Gassiev was pretty nasty. Also there is another that I am forgetting but it was a upset. NYC Joe over Fonfara but that is more Upset of the year than KO

Just caught this fight, loved it! Real fire fight and Williams came to win. Nasty left hand for the ko

Lomos KO was weak to but the Gassiev was pretty nasty. Also there is another that I am forgetting but it was a upset. NYC Joe over Fonfara but that is more Upset of the year than KO

Weak or sick? Martinez wasn't out cold sleeping but he was unconscious briefly, explosively sent soaring through the air with a two piece and a biscuit and he damn near hit the ref. His body even slid across the canvas. Loma was a champ that moved up to fight a bigger guy and a durable champ nicknamed "Rocky", who'd only ever been KO'ed once years ago by a body (liver) shot from Mikey Garcia. He'd never been chin checked like what Loma did to him in his career. It too was a walk off KO.

Gassiev's is the nastiest one I've seen this year if we're just talking brutality. Adonis' KO was wicked too, brutal, but you have to factor in their opponent's skill level, size and durability for legitimacy. Canelo's KO of Khan was brutal as well but Khan was the much smaller man and it was expected because of him being smaller and his chin being poor.

Last edited:
Back