Admin Please Delete

Can you guys do me a favor and edit your post and take out GByorba's post please?

I would really be thankful and will give you my girlfriend in return. :D

What do you need me to edit. I'll do it. I just need to know what to take down.

P.S. tell her to be ready by tommorow. I'll look to book a flight. :icon_chee

haha keep this thread on top - i think its pretty funny.. but mods will probably delete.

Haha he even called out his own coach for not competing..
Feitosa has proven him self time and time again - he is dedicated to coaching and from what ive seen and heard is doing a good job.

Why is it Vince Lombardi wasnt playing on the field! that pussy
vince.jpeg

haha wow calling out feitosa for not competitng, among other things. Pretty ridiculous post, you need to calm down and realize your rank isn't that important.

What do you need me to edit. I'll do it. I just need to know what to take down.

P.S. tell her to be ready by tommorow. I'll look to book a flight. :icon_chee

Any and everything he said, if you quoted it please remove.

Here is a pic of her... (girlfriend) HA HA

i think this is a massive work, no one can be so stupid as to do something like this...

No, don't get this guy banned by calling him a troll he's cool...

He just loses it once in a while...

And yes he is that stupied by the way....

No, don't get this guy banned by calling him a troll he's cool...

He just loses it once in a while...

And yes he is that stupied by the way....

Oh I definately believe it's real. I was just making a joke. I don't want to see serious poster banned. No matter how dumb their post may be.

the only result from this thread being kept is him getting kicked out of his academy and being "that d bag on sherdog who went to the GB yoba academy".. He is fucking up big time and i really think this thread needs to be closed... if it an't too late already...

he needs to do a few things.
#1 pm a mod to delete this tread
#2 don't post on sherdog for about a month
#3 create a new accound with a totally different name.

good god we have a few hilarious threads in my stay at sherdog but i am sure that this one takes the cake!

This is a great thread... I think it needs to be archived haha

Blanko,

GB would really give someone the boot for being a stupid immature new guy? But then again, there was some disrespect...

BTW, love your quote. Neer heard it before.

i belive that had he continued with his rant things would have gotten extremely unpleasant for him to say the least.

This thread rules, but I'm starting to think that GBYorba_Fighter and allgoodnamegone are the same person and it's just a big troll job. Who the fuck calls out their instructor online as a white belt, says where they train and who they're training under even when they know their teammate posts on the same forum? Bizarre, to say the least.

Back