Admin Please Delete

LOL@ this guy. The internets is serious business. Lots of people are on here.

How do I got issues? I am true to myself that I am not a legit four strip white belt. Al least I realizes where I truly am and not just wishing what I am not.

SHUT UP YOU STUPIED A*S!

If I get a call from the professor and he asks about this I am going to tell him who you are and I hope he kicks your a*s right out of our school.

Stupied Sh*T, you better not roll with me tonight....

you need to have confidence in your jiu jitsu. trust what you know and stop worrying about failure. if you dont like people at your school, change schools. if you are not confident in the technique you are learning, change schools. but dont come onto the internet to publicly display your insecurities of your school or your own game. im guessing you're young, and being a 4 stripe white belt shows that someone has confidence in your game. so stop worrying about whos doing what and how the GB team is doing. worry about your own game and how you progress. youll see a million threads on this forum about blue belts, purple belts blah blah. a belt is just a belt. having confidence in your jiujitsu and progressing your game is FAR more important that some belt.

GBYorba: To say that you don't deserve the stripes on your belt is to disrespect your instructor's judgment. At your level, you have no clue or perspective regarding how good or bad you really are. It's like asking a 2nd grader to evaluate what level his math abilities are at.

There's a huge difference between "being true to yourself" and publicly seeking affirmation because of self-esteem issues. The only reason that you're on here posting what you're posting is because of self-esteem. You're afraid that you're not that good. You're afraid that you may be training with the wrong team. You're afraid that you don't deserve your rank.

You're posting on here seeking posts from people reassuring you that you have made the right choices. Quite frankly, this is very immature and reflects poorly on you, your instructor, and your school.

I am not associated with Gracie Barra and have no vested interest in what you say. Go ahead and post whatever you want in this public forum. However, I'm advising you to keep in mind what kind of image you're painting of your school, instructor and teammates.

a four stripe white? who gives a shit man.

Just train - quit complaining about the belts.

Gracie barra has put out a large number of the best blackbelts on the planet.

It all comes down to the individual. You want to get better? train more, train harder.. Do your research and live up to your rank.

You got your ass beat at another school and your blaming it on your coach. If you have Feitosa has a coach and your saying that your lacking instruction.. your definitely talking out of your ass.. he is one of the best..

Keep this thread alive - this kid needs to learn his lesson, and stay humble. His own shortcomings are being blamed on an entire organization.

By the way, why don't you post this thread on the NHBGEAR forum. Prof. Feitosa, Papa John and lots of other GB big wigs are on that forum. I'm curious how they would respond to your thread.

Answer your phone!!!!!

Stop posting!!!!

Don't even think about posting on NHB Gear!

People stop egging him on, he will f**king do it....

Answer your phone I have already call three times.

This year alone how many GB's made it to the finals?

Braulio Estima, Roger Gracie(absolute, and weight), Samuel Braga

How do I got issues? I am true to myself that I am not a legit four strip white belt. Al least I realizes where I truly am and not just wishing what I am not.

It is DISRESPECTFUL TO YOUR INSTRUCTOR to say what you are and are not. He obviously feels that you ARE a 4-stripe whitebelt. I'm not an instructor, but if I was, and I saw somebody take stripes off their belt, because THEY (a WHITEBELT) felt like they didn't deserve it, I'd want to knock the skin off their ass. Very offensive! Who the hell are you to question your instructor's perception? I mean he only has years and yars more experience than you on these matters, right? Get over yourself! This is really an ego trip in disguise. By playing the roll of Mr. Oh I'm not really deserving of my rank, you either want A: pity, or B: someone to come in and say, "Oh GBYorba, you really are the man! It's okay dude!". IMHO, either one of those options is F'd, and it says a lot about your character. I wish I could train at a Gracie barra school, but I can't. Hell, you rep them in your usename. What's really the motive here guy, because you're confusing me...

EDIT: I say keep the thread up as well. people are being harsh because they want to get a point a across. Hopefully you will keep training and years/months later, you can look back on this post and see how far you have progressed. Theonly thing between you, nd self-confidence in yourself and your abilities is the man in the mirror.

By the way, why don't you post this thread on the NHBGEAR forum. Prof. Feitosa, Papa John and lots of other GB big wigs are on that forum. I'm curious how they would respond to your thread.

Why in the hell did you go and say that to him?

Your just as stupied as him....

Why in the hell did you go and say that to him?

Your just as stupied as him....

It's all good man. He doesn't know the guy like you do, and probably has no idea that GBYorba would actually do that like you say he would. If he fuks himself over, it's his own fault.

Hold on we'e all big boys here. How can someone all of a sudden have a change of heart about a thread they made a few days ago, and get it deleted? Isn't this life? What about consequences for our actions?

I finally got a hold of him....

To be honest with you all, this is not the first time I have had to calm this guy down. I have only known him for a few months, but I am always covering for him...

All well

Can you guys do me a favor and edit your post and take out GByorba's post please?

I would really be thankful and will give you my girlfriend in return. :D

Answer your phone!!!!!

Stop posting!!!!

Don't even think about posting on NHB Gear!

People stop egging him on, he will f**king do it....

Answer your phone I have already call three times.

DO IT DO IT DO IT... he wont do it.

Back