Admin Help Needed!

W

wml752000

:mad: I'm not sure where to post this but someone is posting under my Coach's name Junior Gazze. I just spoke with Junior and he assured me its not him posting. He is very upset and rightly so. Is there anything I can do about this clown poser? Any help or info on who i can contact would be great. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum guys

PM a mod and ask... i doubt there is anything you can do though.

Can we find out what email address this account was created under? Junior is willing to personally email you, disputing these posts.

also, the english for these posts are to 'perfect' for someone who 1st language isn't english.

I'll pm this guy and see what's up. It's probably not anything sinister, he just admires Gazze or something. His posts don't claim he's Gazze, he's just using the name.

I'll pm this guy and see what's up. It's probably not anything sinister, he just admires Gazze or something. His posts don't claim he's Gazze, he's just using the name.

He does have a pro fighter tag. That kind of suspicious.

:pulls out lawnchair, box of milkduds, and a 6 pack:

jackson4.gif

Dunno about that Zank

i have fought antonio mckee and chris leben (was the first one to beat him btw).

This video was sent to me by a student.
(Implying he is an instructor)

good to see that he remembered some of the stuff that me and fabiano iha used to teach him

he has been training at my school. i have to say that he is like sponge when it comes to bjj.

having trained tito ortiz in bjj along with fabiano iha, i have to tell you that you are way off on your view of his bjj/submissions skill. he has great submissions, but he would rather just pound you out in guard or side mount. his whole punishment philosophy is about beating you down, not necessarily submitting you.

Wow not only do you guys catch fraudulent black belts but you catch fraudulent people acting like real blackbelts.

Wow not only do you guys catch fraudulent black belts but you catch fraudulent people acting like real blackbelts.

LOL. If true, I hope this loser who is impersonating Junior Gazze is banned.

What kind of fucktard whackjob would get on here pretending to be some other guy?

The TS is lying too. I'm Junior Gazze and I never talked to anyone about anyone posting with my name. The guy posting under my name is a fraud as well since he is clearly not me. Please correct this by banning the TS and the name-thief.

Postclaimer: Just kidding

Maybe there's another Junior Gazza and this is all a coincidence? Or is this guy claiming he's the same guy that the TS knows?

You make good points Brackis, thanks for pointing that out. Unless he has a really good explanation for this, the banhammer is swinging down ... we'll see if he responds to my PM or this thread.

Back