Adjust/Rate my diet, por favor

B

Brand Nizzel

Hey guys...I'm worried that I have some type of deficiency in my diet or something. Its just not very well rounded I guess. I'll run you through my typical day

Morning: 1/2 cup of rolled oats and steel cut oats, glass of milk with some egg protein

Then I go to the gym where I down an isopure(40 g whey protein) and a serving of ON whey intra/post workout

Every few hours after that: As much lean meat that I can get my hands on. I probably eat 2-3 lbs of meat daily...maybe fit in a hard boiled egg somewhere in there

My dinner usually consists of some type of lean meat with a side of brown rice.

Before I go to sleep I might eat some yogurt, then take my creatine and beta

Other supplements I take throughout the day are Amino Fuel, ON whey and Egg protein, FISH OIL, Sizeon creatine and Superpump 250 (dont hate!), and Beta Alanine, a multi and milk thistle

I think what I need more of in my diet is greens. I eat a "Greens+" bar daily, usually at work, which if you read the ingredients has a lot of good stuff. Spirulina, barely grass, bee pollen, ginkgo, etc. Its just a bar and probably not enough

I'm probably averaging around 2500 calories daily, I'm just approximating in my head however.

What do you guys think of my cave man diet? Thumbs up or way down? Also, I usually slip up and binge eat about once a week. And when that happens...its BAD. I probably eat around 6000 on those god awful days lol

Oh and, do I need fruit? If so where should I fit it into my day?

Hey guys...I'm worried that I have some type of deficiency in my diet or something. Its just not very well rounded I guess. I'll run you through my typical day

Morning: 1/2 cup of rolled oats and steel cut oats, glass of milk with some egg protein

If adding fruit, do it here, frozen fruit in hot oatmeal is fantastic.

Then I go to the gym where I down an isopure(40 g whey protein) and a serving of ON whey intra/post workout

Don't know why you want that much whey, but nothing to wrong with it, but no carbs at all?

Every few hours after that: As much lean meat that I can get my hands on. I probably eat 2-3 lbs of meat daily...maybe fit in a hard boiled egg somewhere in there

Ok so where are the veggies, and nuts, olives?

My dinner usually consists of some type of lean meat with a side of brown rice.

Again where is the veggie?

Before I go to sleep I might eat some yogurt, then take my creatine and beta

Why yogurt a pure carb before sleep?

Other supplements I take throughout the day are Amino Fuel, ON whey and Egg protein, FISH OIL, Sizeon creatine and Superpump 250 (dont hate!), and Beta Alanine, a multi and milk thistle

I think what I need more of in my diet is greens. I eat a "Greens+" bar daily, usually at work, which if you read the ingredients has a lot of good stuff. Spirulina, barely grass, bee pollen, ginkgo, etc. Its just a bar and probably not enough

I'm probably averaging around 2500 calories daily, I'm just approximating in my head however.

What do you guys think of my cave man diet? Thumbs up or way down? Also, I usually slip up and binge eat about once a week. And when that happens...its BAD. I probably eat around 6000 on those god awful days lol

Comments in red

thanks Vedic, you're the man

In other news...I just violently puked up some musclemilk/beta alanine....the musclemilk was a sample packet my manager brought back from florida (vit shoppe convention)...maybe it went bad or something I don't know...once I made the thread I started sweating and getting VERY nausus...I tried to fight it but I had to pull the trigger...I'm still a little nauseated but not nearly as bad....ughhh I puked up all the peptobismal tabs haha

More veggies.

And ya, Vedic is right. Frozen fruit in the oats is awesome. I do half a frozen banana with chocolate protein powder and a little crushed nuts (almonds, cashew etc) or mixed berried and vanilla with the oats.

Other than that man it looks pretty good. Get your protein and veggies in a variety of ways and I think you'll be ok.

A little low sugar yogurt on cottage cheese before bed is something I eat a lot of.

If you can find low carb low sugar, then that's a great option.

There's one I get called "Source" or "silhoutte" or something. I think it's 3 grams of carbs per 125 ml. A little cinnamon with it and the cottage cheese (dry curd) and voila.

Total-0-150g.jpg

Wtf the URL has f@g in it and its not letting me post. ridiculous lol

I just ate like two bowls of none-whole-grain spaghetti with a crap load of 80% lean 20% fat ground beef tomotoe sauce on top. I'm fuckin fat lol

Back