Adios Goldie!!!

High Altitude

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Won't be the same without you.

Thanks for all the years. Good luck.

"Head kick to the body!!"

I'll actually miss him, like I actually miss the cheesy gladiator intro.

Once it's ALL OVER may he soar again into the next book of his chapter.

We will miss you, Goldie.

I like Goldie and wish him well. Sure he has his (unfair share) of well-publicized miscues, but more times than not...they're funny af.

Anyone know whether he'll be replaced, or will Stan, Bisping, Florian or any of the many others simply take over?

I hope Tito does the goodbye interview in the ring.

Won't be the same without you.

Thanks for all the years. Good luck.

"Head kick to the body!!"
You noticed Goldberg say "vicious body kick" but you missed Rogan's "this is the first time Cowboy has faced a legit welterweight".

I dont like Rogan and Goldie for the good stuff only. Its the good AND "bad" that make them what they are. Goldberg might be a clown at times but hes OUR clown. Rogan and Goldberg are humans that make human mistakes. Get a couple of robots with perfect mma diction like Stann in there and it just becomes a buzz in the background

I like Goldie and wish him well. Sure he has his (unfair share) of well-publicized miscues, but more times than not...they're funny af.

Anyone know whether he'll be replaced, or will Stan, Bisping, Florian or any of the many others simply take over?
We will all miss Goldies charmingly dunce commentating. Can't wait to hear Rome and Rogan. Jim Rome will be talking crazy. It will be wild...........Chris

Back