Adidas USA made Pro Fight Gloves

Has anyone on Sherdog used those really expensive Adidas gloves yet? I'm interested to know what they're like. Not to buy, of course; I'm just curious as they're so expensive.
People have had gloves made by 1v1 Fight Gear, although I don't think for the last couple years. The Made in USA Adidas gloves are done by 1v1 Fight Gear, and 1v1FightGear's main person (Jason maybe?) had an account here for awhile.

Just swinging by real quick to drop these off, they look beautiful, price still ugly though. Title seems to be slowly pushing off Adidas for some reason. No more H300 gloves one Pro fight glove is gone they only have Horsehair and Horsehair+Foam in limited colors. Looks as if no more restocking, wonder whats up.

View attachment 558903
View attachment 558905

For the price they are asking I would rather just get Grants. ( fight gloves only though).

If I'm not mistaken, before 1v1 started manufacturing exclusively for Adidas ( if that's true ). You could order a completely custom glove for less directly from him.

Last edited:
Heh, funny price. And anyone who pays that is funny too. That's pretty much all I have to say about this.

For the price they are asking I would rather just get Grants. ( fight gloves only though).

If I'm not mistaken, before 1v1 started manufacturing exclusively for Addidas ( if that's true ). You could order a completely custom glove for less directly from him.
Adidas effectively doubled the price from what 1v1 was previously charging.

If I'm not mistaken, before 1v1 started manufacturing exclusively for Addidas ( if that's true ). You could order a completely custom glove for less directly from him.

I like the gloves and more so because they’ll be something different than Grants but to me Grants have lost a lot of validation. There’s so many Mexican manufacturers right now making similar gloves nearly identical for a 1/5 of Grants price, that it’s truly making me question how much im getting suckered for a pair of gloves. The regular leather ones start a $450 for fight gloves the metallic starts at 725 and the green metallic leather is identical to my new sportings. Then they have a red mettalic. Same size same leather of the green for $825. $100 more for the hell of it. Than its $25 shipping they’re in Cali and can’t even give us free or cheaper shipping on ebay smh. I almost pulled the trigger, Was willing to get the bag out for christmas and get one of the top gloves, maybe if I would of discovered their Ebay store I would of bought one just to get the benefit of the doubt but went with a pair of Winnings.

And yeah I like those Adidas but that Nese dude left me with bad taste too, his reply to clients when asked about his gloves seemed a bit arrogant since his Adidas deal. I still don’t expect him to make a better custom glove than an old Mexican dude with a sombrero next to mounted wall fan listening to Rancheras. <Lmaoo>

I like the gloves and more so because they’ll be something different than Grants but to me Grants have lost a lot of validation. There’s so many Mexican manufacturers right now making similar gloves nearly identical for a 1/5 of Grants price, that it’s truly making me question how much im getting suckered for a pair of gloves. The regular leather ones start a $450 for fight gloves the metallic starts at 725 and the green metallic leather is identical to my new sportings. Then they have a red mettalic. Same size same leather of the green for $825. $100 more for the hell of it. Than its $25 shipping they’re in Cali and can’t even give us free or cheaper shipping on ebay smh. I almost pulled the trigger, Was willing to get the bag out for christmas and get one of the top gloves, maybe if I would of discovered their Ebay store I would of bought one just to get the benefit of the doubt but went with a pair of Winnings.

And yeah I like those Adidas but that Nese dude left me with bad taste too, his reply to clients when asked about his gloves seemed a bit arrogant since his Adidas deal. I still don’t expect him to make a better custom glove than an old Mexican dude with a sombrero next to mounted wall fan listening to Rancheras. <Lmaoo>

I don't know, I have several pairs of real Grants training and fight gloves. IMO the leather quality is better on the Grant's than New Sporting especially the fight gloves. Although New Sporting doesn't offer fight gloves as I understand. Also the cut of the glove is different than Grants, or so it seems to me.

Prob wouldn't buy another pair of either training gloves from either. I have so many already. Winning is better value and performance even though they are fairly exorbitant in price due to I assume labor costs.

I don't know, I have several pairs of real Grants training and fight gloves. IMO the leather quality is better on the Grant's than New Sporting especially the fight gloves. Although New Sporting doesn't offer fight gloves as I understand. Also the cut of the glove is different than Grants, or so it seems to me.

Prob wouldn't buy another pair of either training gloves from either. I have so many already. Winning is better value and performance even though they are fairly exorbitant in price due to I assume labor costs.

True, Grants seem to have like a 20 degree lift from pinky to thumb compared to New sporting. Even if they were miles ahead of New Sporting It’s hard to believe they’re worth $400-$600 more than other Mexican brands that go for $60-$80. Your right Winning def tops them overall and if someone wants some pop on the bag they can always get some Reyes or MX for cheaper.

How long ago were your Grant purchases made? I've had two pairs of Grants but both were 6+ years ago and I thought the leather was super high quality. Comments more recently have made me wonder if Grant have lowered the quality. That Zeus guy who ran off with people's money, he once said that Grant supplied their own leather to their chosen manufacturers.

For $500 you should get the tricot

How long ago were your Grant purchases made? I've had two pairs of Grants but both were 6+ years ago and I thought the leather was super high quality. Comments more recently have made me wonder if Grant have lowered the quality. That Zeus guy who ran off with people's money, he once said that Grant supplied their own leather to their chosen manufacturers.

Most of my pairs are from the Ringside era. Save for a pair of BKB fight gloves and a 90's or nearly 2k era fight fight gloves ( not sure ). Which are my favorite pair in terms of " cut " .

Adidas can suck it...They've been involved with martial arts for years and have done literally nothing positive for MMA/combat sports PR wise or sponsorship wise until recently.

Adidas can suck it...They've been involved with martial arts for years and have done literally nothing positive for MMA/combat sports PR wise or sponsorship wise until recently.
They've been involved in sponsorships with AIBA and Olympic boxing for 10+ years now however

For me Adidas gloves are trash, even their expensive models

Back