Adidas tacktic Sparring gloves (review)

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by Bigguy_77, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Bigguy_77

Bigguy_77 Blue Belt

Hey guys out there I had a thread the other day stating that I had purchased the Adidas Tacktic sparring glvoes due to a really great price...Well here is what I have found on them...

For the price they were a really well built glove and the padding on them were super soft and felt infinite on how much depth there was to it...

Hold up on them as far as wear and tear there is none, but they are hard as Hell to break in... I have a pretty big hand and I sparred a few times with them and even hit the bag and mitts to try and break in, still no let up kept my hand tight like someone had put an anaconda around my hand and it started constricting... (would be a great glove for people with small hands) When I would hit with the gloves they felt pretty solid and a really safe glove... Like I say the only problem is that it wa a pain to break in and still not there... The grip on the inside stayed true and will probably continue to stay true to form.

All in all I am giving the gloves away to a sparring partner of mine he needs a set pretty bad and has a hand problem so those should help him...

I am still on a tight budget and wound up just yesterday ordering a pair of KOfightgear sparring gloves... Hopefully those the inside is bigger...

Anyway I would reccomend the adidas gloves to a begginer looking for a pretty good pair of starter sparring gloves... Make sure though you have small hands...

Good starter glove... IMO...

Thoughts? Comments?

2. Bigguy_77

Bigguy_77 Blue Belt

3. Freestyler

Freestyler Purple Belt

You spar with these?? I know they say training and Iperonally have purchased them and used them but I'd never use them for sparring. You're talkling bout the black/red ones right/?

4. Bigguy_77

Bigguy_77 Blue Belt

Yeah the black and red ones... They have enough padding in them for sparring imo... What do you use these gloves for? The padding on these are too thick for me to use as bag gloves... lol

5. Freestyler

Freestyler Purple Belt

I mean I guess you could but imo they'd hurt like a bitch to get hit by. They have alot of padding but its very stiff imo.