Media Adesenya admires Costa's Body

I think both are gay or bisexual. Not that it matters, but i really think they are.

Khabib-McGregor was the last time I think I've seen genuine hatred. Mainly from Khabib's side/camp probably due to a language barrier and their culture obviously.

I don't think it was so much a language barrier as it was all the xenophobic/religious hate speech and personal familial insults McGregor was spewing. You can say McGregor was just saying those things to sell tickets, but that's not a language barrier, Khabib understood what McGregor was saying perfectly, he just took it a lot more seriously than McGregor expected.

Has anyone noticed that MW is probably the gayest division? Nothing wrong with that. But between Sexyama, Anderson making out with te Chris, Vanderlei getting spooned from behind, and host of other scenarios involving other fighters, it seems like when you cut to 185 it activates man love tendencies. I don't know man. Science.

UFC needs additional gayness. it's just some guys horsing around! who doesn't like to "rough house" with their guy friends amirite

Has anyone noticed that MW is probably the gayest division? Nothing wrong with that. But between Sexyama, Anderson making out with te Chris, Vanderlei getting spooned from behind, and host of other scenarios involving other fighters, it seems like when you cut to 185 it activates man love tendencies. I don't know man. Science.

ha! true!

It seems that there's some attraction between them. But it's not surprising, Costa is into trannies and Adesaya looks kind of effeminate.

It seems that there's some attraction between them. But it's not surprising, Costa is into trannies and Adesaya looks kind of effeminate.
"Adesaya" as you call him may look kinda effeminate, indeed. I suppose it gathers attention.

But Costa into trannies?
Proof or ban.

theKiss.jpg

It's so true ....fine line between love and hate

Last edited:
It's kinda sad that the hype of this fight died down. Dumb move by Costa's guys uploading that friendly video imo.

Back