Media Adesanya's middleweight run

UniqueShockingIrishwaterspaniel-size_restricted.gif

Come join the rest of us in 2020.

He did well an defended his belt. i wanted to see him against Till or Cannonier but oh well.

Let's see how well he does in LHW, i think he's got a huge chance to win the belt.

I think he's the most one-dimensional champ in recent memory. He's not really a mixed martial artist, he's a pure kickboxer who gets under people's skin to the point that they want to knock him out, and then they play right into his hands and lose a kickboxing match.

As soon as he runs into someone who grabs onto him, his time as champ is up... He's the mw McGregor.

Usman should move up and take his belt with an easy 50-45
Maybe he is one dimensional but he's that good at it.. It's amazing.

He beats Usman pretty easily and I'm not a izzy fan.

Maybe he is one dimensional but he's that good at it.. It's amazing.

He beats Usman pretty easily and I'm not a izzy fan.

He's a legitimately great striker... Top 5 all time probably

I don't know, I just see so many Connor parallels with him... And eventually Connor ran into Diaz and Khabib and got submitted. My gut feeling is this is what'll happen to Izzy sooner or later.

There's worse things than having a career like Connor.

He's a legitimately great striker... Top 5 all time probably

I don't know, I just see so many Connor parallels with him... And eventually Connor ran into Diaz and Khabib and got submitted. My gut feeling is this is what'll happen to Izzy sooner or later.

There's worse things than having a career like Connor.
He's got a better mental game than Connor though and that seems to be one of Conor's biggest down fall.

Really looking at MW, who is going to beat izzy? While great fighters they all have the same style and that just feeds into izzy.

None of these guys also want to accept they can't strike with him and take him down.

Vettori rematch would be interesting.

He's got a better mental game than Connor though and that seems to be one of Conor's biggest down fall.

Really looking at MW, who is going to beat izzy? While great fighters they all have the same style and that just feeds into izzy.

None of these guys also want to accept they can't strike with him and take him down.

Vettori rematch would be interesting.

See I don't know about this. You read any Izzy interviews nowadays and he's clearly not really focused on his upcoming fights, or improving his skills... He's already looking past all his upcoming opponents and focusing on his brand legacy and shit... This is one of the things that reminds me most of Connor.

He is benefitting from a rather shallow mw division, which has very few grapplers... However at 205 I think there are at least 10 guys capable of beating him, and a few of the bigger 170s would easily decision him

The fact that people think he even has a chance against Jones is mind blowing and I am already salivating at the prospect of betting on that fight. There is roughly a 100% chance that Jones wins that fight by submission.

Who else at 205 is izzy beating? Reyes, Santos, Teixeira, Rakic, Prochazka are all terrible matchups for him.

I think Usman could beat him pretty easily at 185 also

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back