Media Adesanya Willing To Fight Miocic After Yoel

LOL...I like Izzy, but that's pretty much the worst matchup in the sport from him. Stipe by Wrestlefuck.

sounds like he really doesnt wanna fight Costa
Sounds like costa got hurt and he’s not waiting around .... if he didn’t want to fight Costa he wouldn’t have had words with him after the Whittaker win

Adesanya has nothing to lose by fighting Stipe and only has everything to gain from it. It's a MW vs a HW and if he loses then that's what was expected.

I'd never look past Romero. Focus on Romero and hopefully you beat him. It won't be an easy task.

<YeahOKJen>

His coach needs to stfu about Stipe.
Izzy needs to worry about Yoel and Costa first and foremost, and then about Jon Jones.
Yoel OK, but Costa? Why tho?

Miocic... He will not fight even Jones, imagine Miocic... This guy is really something.
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

1) That's not how the Jones/Izzy thing went at all. JOnes started it.
2)He is focusing on his own division hence the Romero call out
3) He's not talking about Stipe Eugene,his coach, is.

The beef started with this interview with Jones where he names Adesanya as future contender.

Adesanya is asked about it in a interview at the 1:00 mark. Note: He said from the beginning he plans to fight Jones years down the road

And then Jones says this

“IF YOU THINK YOU KILLED 44 YR OLD ANDERSON, YOU DIDN’T,” WROTE JONES. “I’M NOT REALLY SURE WHAT FIGHT YOU’VE BEEN WATCHING. YOU GOT PAST THE LEGENDARY GOAT, NOW COME F—K WITH THE KING OF THE JUNGLE. I’LL MAKE YOU CALL ME DADDY BY THE THIRD.”

After that Jones started trashing him on twitter after all of his fights/interviews. Escalating with each one.

Jones started this.

Jones reeks of awkwardness and insecurity despite being the consensus top MMA fighter in the world. Ye can't teach personality

Why does adensaya want to died vs Stipe?

Talk is cheap. He says he will fight jon, stipe etc..but is fighting a guy on a losing streak. He could have fought either instead but chose romero..when he actually gets in there with them I'll believe it. I.like the style bender, hes fun to watch. But outside the cage he is kinda annoying. I dont think with his current build he can hang with stipe or jon. He has a huge reach on everyone at 185. Just like jon does at 205. When he moves up and proves it, then he can talk, until then it's just smoke.

Back