Media Adesanya Willing To Fight Miocic After Yoel

I honestly want to see izzy vs till next, I think it could be good

till got out struck by Tyron Woodley and Masvidal and had maybe two flurries against wonderboy... he beat cowboy though, a LW. What is so great about Till again? Serious question

Sounds like he’s too scared to fight Jones, taking a fight with Stipe gives him an built in exscuse if he loses..”he was three times my size!”

Just curious. Have you watched Israel's kickboxing matches? Even the ones where he didn't win against top guys?
I'd be lying if I said I did. I've recently watched a few of his fights. When fighters come over from that world( regardless of how successful [ or not] ), their mma results differ enormously. Why the ask?

I'd be lying if I said I did. I've recently watched a few of his fights. When fighters come over from that world( regardless of how successful [ or not] ), their mma results differ enormously. Why the ask?
Yes but there is a reason that Israel is one of the few exceptions as far as fighters crossing over and having success.

I just feel like contrary to the bit of success that Kelvin had, most mma fighters aren't in the same universe as Israel when it comes to striking. Kelvin is slick and has game changing power but I doubt he could duplicate what he did. I think it was more strategic error on Israel's part but they have proven time and time again to be among the best at making mid fight adjustments.

Gegard would be one of the more interesting matchups as far as striking goes but Israel is by far more experienced there. And he's also shown to be competent as far as his defensive grappling goes so I don't see Moose killing him by going that route. I just don't see how you can pick him so confidently.

Yes but there is a reason that Israel is one of the few exceptions as far as fighters crossing over and having success.

I just feel like contrary to the bit of success that Kelvin had, most mma fighters aren't in the same universe as Israel when it comes to striking. Kelvin is slick and has game changing power but I doubt he could duplicate what he did. I think it was more strategic error on Israel's part but they have proven time and time again to be among the best at making mid fight adjustments.

Gegard would be one of the more interesting matchups as far as striking goes but Israel is by far more experienced there. And he's also shown to be competent as far as his defensive grappling goes so I don't see Moose killing him by going that route. I just don't see how you can pick him so confidently.
" confidently " was never used and I said hed be underdog..... I personally am leaning towards izz being real deal but Whitaker fight is the only " wow" fight up to date. Like I said- want to see how he looks against yoel( where father time has to be nipping at his heels but still beast ).

Gegard undefeated as a kick boxer ( not as many fights as izz but * quality*)and most were against legit heavies. He beat the then k-1 heavy champion , kyotaro , as a +210 dog ..... and it wasnt close. Hes still only 34 and his prime years are probably winding down. His fight IQ and his adaptability is through the clouds and it's a shame we'll never see fight ( a fight that would need to happen inside 1-2 years).

Yeah by the time Izzy's done with MW, Stipe will be 42 or some shit
Which is likely younger than DC who happens to be Stipe in his primes top rival. Stipe has only ever fought old slow Heavies no problem with a young MW wanting to return the favour of elderly abuse

Lmao Izzy got the shit kicked out of him by a 5'7 guy with the frame of a LW. I like Izzy but him vs Stipe would look a lot like Stipe vs Maldonado did.

This guy.....making it harder and harder to like him every time he posts or speaks.....

Hoping old man Yoel flatlines this kid back to earth.

This guy.....making it harder and harder to like him every time he posts or speaks.....

Hoping old man Yoel flatlines this kid back to earth.

Thing is he didn't say anything at all... Some people never bother to actually read the story before jumping to conclusions

Back