Adesanya/Whittaker 2 reminds me of Silva/Franklin 2

The best part about Franklin/Silva is that Franklin said pre-fight that he was too strong for Anderson and he wouldn't be bullied in the clinch like Leben.

Typical American meathead didn't understand the technique coming his way.

The best part about Franklin/Silva is that Franklin said pre-fight that he was too strong for Anderson and he wouldn't be bullied in the clinch like Leben.

Typical American meathead didn't understand the technique coming his way.
Don't diss American meatheads because Whittaker's prefight talk didn't age well either

Don't diss American meatheads because Whittaker's prefight talk didn't age well either
I don't remember what Whittaker said before the first fight but im glad he's humble about Israels skills now. He recently praised Izzy as the best counterpuncher in the game.

I don't remember what Whittaker said before the first fight but im glad he's humble about Israels skills now. He recently praised Izzy as the best counterpuncher in the game.
Here's Whittaker talking a gang of shit. But yes, he's certainly changed his tune as of lat . Respect to him for it

Whittaker has said he doesn’t want that fight.

Quit your bullshit, he has never said that, in fact he has said the opposite.

Unless you think Rob saying he's not going to beg for it means he doesn't want it.

Back