Adesanya vs Romero was not a Joke????

Summoning

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Adesanya is fighting 42 years old Romero coming from 2 loses???

This is worst than Bisping cherry picking Henderson, at least Henderson last fight was a big win over Lombard and he was 1-0 vs Bisping.

i thought having the title means you have to defend it against the best in the division.

yeah and ill laugh when romero breaks izzies jaw

thats not a joke...what's the diff. between a rooster and prostitute... a rooster says "cocka-doodle-do" and a prostitute says"any-cock-will-do" now thats a joke!

So many threads on this already TS, such outrage and for no reason imo. Costa is injured and it's an interesting matchup.

yeah and ill laugh when romero breaks izzies jaw

He couldn't break Costa's jaw and Costa stayed in his face the whole time?
But somehow he will break the jaw of a guy known for keeping distance very well?
Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

I'm an Adesanya hater but I respect the hell out of him for doing this fight.

He's the last guy at MW who needs to fight Romero

This is worst than Bisping cherry picking Henderson, at least Henderson last fight was a big win over Lombard and he was 1-0 vs Bisping.
Is all about the money money

Israel’s entrance will the most cringe of all time. That dudes got so much “look at me” running through his veins. Pathetic

You need to look a bit more into it,TS.

Bisping was KOd by Hendo with the most famous KO in MMA history, His kids ran into the GIF every time the googled mma or their father. It was also Hendos last fight ever, and his last shot at the title, and Bispings last chance to get back at him.

I agree that Israel wll probably dominate Romero, but people love his muscles and his explosive finishes. And we have to be honest that Romeros explosions can also catch Israel. A lot of fans want it.

Did you think this was a sport? It is fighting and entertainment. PPVs make it different than normal sports.

I feel you. Still, I'm not mad at this. Yoel is the man and I'm happy to see this fight. Also mad props to Adesanya

You need to look a bit more into it,TS.

Bisping was KOd by Hendo with the most famous KO in MMA history, His kids ran into the GIF every time the googled mma or their father. It was also Hendos last fight ever, and his last shot at the title, and Bispings last chance to get back at him.

I agree that Israel wll probably dominate Romero, but people love his muscles and his explosive finishes. And we have to be honest that Romeros explosions can also catch Israel. A lot of fans want it.

Did you think this was a sport? It is fighting and entertainment. PPVs make it different than normal sports.
I don't think the 2nd fight helped his cause seeing as more gifs emerged of him almost being KO'd by grandpa Hendo

You aware izzy could have just take time off until costa is back b,he chose yoel regardless

Romero fanatics are going to get mad at you for saying some true shit bro. Be warned. You can’t reason with Romero and Diaz fans. Good luck.

This is all planned out by Adesanya, He intended to beat both Silva and Romero, whom are Jones bff, he wants Jones World to crumble before him, before facing him and defeating him last.

Back