Media Adesanya training with WORLD BJJ champ Andre Galvao

Justin Gaethje disagrees
fucking hell that's exactly who i was thinking. brain fart, settled on gus. but yeah you ain't shit if tdd is all you have. not against a superior wrestler/grappler. khabib, merab and dj will just keep taking you down until you you exhaust yourself. limiting one's skills to sprawl and brawl in 2020 is the dumbest shit ever. at least izzy seems to have a genuinely healthy attitude towards bjj/wrestling. don't know how good he is though.

But.... but.... he doesn’t have any ground game

This was solid. Glad you posted this. Those were five of the highest level grapplers he went with. Good to see Izzy putting in that work like that. Thats basically as high quality of training as it gets in the bjj world.

I'm tired of these videos made just to make fighters look good. I'd love to actually see him roll with galvao.

is called training you fn moron, get off the internet, out of your basement and try it.

If anyone thinks Izzy doesn’t have a ground game. Watch the fifth round of the Gastellum fight again. About two minutes before the finish kelvin shoots for a td. He gets it. But for about a minute and a half Izzy gives him ABSOLUTE HELL off his back. Kelvins just dodging sub attempts, and elbows. When they finally get back up kelvin’s completely gassed and shortly tthere after gets finished.
Kelvin didn’t get finished? Wtf are you talking about?

Isn't that the dude who won't sign the contract against Costa?
Animation1.gif

Adesanya is not only fighting midgets but also trains with midgets.

"They're not even rolling hard!"

Derp derp..... no shit. It's called TRAINING for a reason.

is called training you fn moron, get off the internet, out of your basement and try it.

All I meant is the video is clearly edited to never show style bender tapping. I assume one of those chokes or arm bars he was defending got finished. I just want to see the entire roll, not a highlight reel, if I'm trying to learn about a guy's skills.

Back