Adesanya the New PillowFist King at MW Now That Bisping Retired

Bisping knocked down and wobbled Silva several times a thing which Adesanya was able to do only once and it was just like for a moment.

Or perhaps he doesn't throw his strikes with 100% power?

Guess you forgot he dropped Brunson about 10 times back in November? Typical lol
Brunson's chin is kinda suspect tho he's been finished in the 1st round before. And let's not forget that he attempted the most telegraphed TD ever which was what allowed him to get clipped

"Anyone who doesn't have big muscles and throw looping hooks is a fucking pillow fisted pussy"

- Sherdog

I think Adesanya took it easy on Silva bc he didn't want to KO his idol.

Guy cant bust a grape with them pillow fists.

Bisping is the fucking man. He retired as a man who held a belt and even defended it. A 30-9 record is a commendable record for someone with his resume. Took Rockhold on in a few weeks notice while he was in Canada filming a movie to come murk his ass in one of the biggest upsets since Weidman/Silva or GSP/Serra. He fought some of the most terrifying guys CLEAN in the era of steroids that takes balls. Bisping is a class act inside and outside the cage and I think he is hilarious. Bisping's podcast with Luis J Gomez is great too.

You don't have to like Bisping's personality but you have to respect him as a fighter if you respect this sport.

AyYY94A.gif

Or perhaps he doesn't throw his strikes with 100% power?

Guess you forgot he dropped Brunson about 10 times back in November? Typical lol

everybody drops brunson including a strong wind.

michael-bisping-anderson-silva.jpgthis is what a real puncher does to Silva.

Just call him left hook Larry.

Bisping dropped AS twice.
Adesanya hit him flush on the chin and didn't even phase him.
Bisping decisions Israel even today.
<28>

That's true. Adesanyas pillows are on a different level of soft compared to bispings.

Uh.... GSP was on a 7 fight decision steak before "retiring". Got buster douglased, used vaseline against the LW penn, has the most obvious roid belly ever, let me guess, you're not on PEDs unless you pop right?
Beats the weakest MW champ who was the buster douglas of his own devision. One who went in injured, and came off almost losing to a 47 year old, all while proudly admitting that he's too scared to fight woodley and Bisping would be the easiest fight to cement his legacy. Now he's looking to weight bully Khabib for a third belt. Meanwhile Jon Jones, Anderson, DC, and Fedor have had more impressive reigns than him and never cherry picked their fights, not to mention GSP ducked andy in his prime, and is still too scared to fight him.

You're reaching pretty hard there, not to mention you have a short memory.
Tell me who GSP cherry picked when he was defending the WW title?

Jones definitely popped for peds, as did Silva...please show me pictures of their telling roid guts. Fedor fought cans for the majority of his reign with the odd freak exhibition thrown in the mix...in Japan where they essentially have a roid basket waiting for you in the dressing room. Remind me again how well Fedor did once he was fighting in North America.

DC is the only other fighter that you mention that has credibility, and when you compare the personality profiles of someone like GSP to someone like DC, and you're going to claim that GSP was a user while DC wasn't? If they are essentially in the same boat as far as respectable fighters go, why the hate for GSP? Penn fought the majority of his career at WW and LW, and no one screamed weight bully when he went down to test out waters at FW, and that Grease Gate nonsense was Penn just rationalizing his loss.

Sure, shit on the fact that he doesn't always put on exciting fights, but blindly accusing him for doing crap that most of your alternates have been already busted for is hypocritical.

Last edited:
You're reaching pretty hard there, not to mention you have a short memory.
Tell me who GSP cherry picked when he was defending the WW title?

Jones definitely popped for peds, as did Silva...please show me pictures of their telling roid guts. Fedor fought cans for the majority of his reign with the odd freak exhibition thrown in the mix...in Japan where they essentially have a roid basket waiting for you in the dressing room. Remind me again how well Fedor did once he was fighting in North America.

DC is the only other fighter that you mention that has credibility, and when you compare the personality profiles of someone like GSP to someone like DC, and you're going to claim that GSP was a user while DC wasn't? If they are essentially in the same boat as far as respectable fighters go, why the hate for GSP? Penn fought the majority of his career at WW and LW, and no one screamed weight bully when he went down to test out waters at FW, and that Grease Gate nonsense was Penn just rationalizing his loss.

Sure, shit on the fact that he doesn't always put on exciting fights, but blindly accusing him for doing crap that most of your alternates have been already busted for is hypocritical.

What did I accuse him of? Being on a 7 fight decision streak? Or the fact that he admitted to being scared to fight woodly. Or the fact that he publicly said he's only fighting bisping because he's the safest fight to cement his legacy? OR the fact that he vacated the title because he was scared to get starched by the likes of whittaker or romero, oh shit I didn't mention that lol.
BTW I already debunked every point you made before you made it. I excepted the "but he didn't pop argument. Neither did costa, yet look at the video.
Hendricks was on roids but SURELY not your beloved GSP
rHD4Tyw.jpg

282008g.jpg

Jon Jones roid injection bumps, surely the "GOAT" GSP doesn't have any
QEADSY8.jpg
hgh_zps3tdmcelp.jpg

wtf%204_zpsnxe7vvoy.jpg

it's just a zit Am I right?

giphy.gif

BTW DC is on roids too

https://www.mmafighting.com/2015/1/...on-head-jon-jones-testosterone-clean-prior-to

a professional OLYMPIC level athlete had the test levels of a 12 year old girl, but at least he didn't get the USADA hammer, am I right?
DC also weight cheated too, PEDs aren't the only forum of cheating, keep on brushing off the vaseline incident though.

A fat fuck like hendricks, skinny guy like bones, and dad body silva are surely on roids but people like costa, johhny walker (backflipping at 6'6), romero doing acrobatics at 42, ngannou 6'4 and with a 6 pack having to cut to get to 265 before,costa who looks like a comic book superman are all clean because USADA says so

tenor.gif

(sources all found on sherdog)

What did I accuse him of? Being on a 7 fight decision streak? Or the fact that he admitted to being scared to fight woodly. Or the fact that he publicly said he's only fighting bisping because he's the safest fight to cement his legacy? OR the fact that he vacated the title because he was scared to get starched by the likes of whittaker or romero, oh shit I didn't mention that lol.
BTW I already debunked every point you made before you made it. I excepted the "but he didn't pop argument. Neither did costa, yet look at the video.

(sources all found on sherdog)

Oh, NVM...You're just the "Everyones on roids!" Troll...who just joined yesterday. LMAO apparently I didn't look at your profile.

I would look at your video but apparently it has disappeared, but rehydrating with an IV isn't roids.

GSP didn't want anything to do with WW when he came back, nothing I disputed in my post...read much?

And the link...WTF are you smoking? It specifically questions the watery samples of Jones while stating that DC has normal results.

BTW the "Sources" you found on sherdog certainly helped me see the light, thanks for the clarity buds.

Last edited:
Oh, NVM...You're just the "Everyones on roids!" Troll...who just joined yesterday. LMAO apparently I didn't look at your profile.

I would look at your video but apparently it has disappeared, but rehydrating with an IV isn't roids.

GSP didn't want anything to do with WW when he came back, nothing I disputed in my post...read much?

And the link...WTF are you smoking? It specifically questions the watery samples of Jones while stating that DC has normal results.

BTW the "Sources" you found on sherdog certainly helped me see the light, thanks for the clarity buds.

IV's are prohibited, so doing them is cheating. They enhance your performance because they allow you to rehydrate when cutting. Didn't know I had to explain that to you too. The premiss is, if he's willing to cheat at all, he's willing to cheat in other ways.

You didn't refute anything I said, just ad hominem attacks based on my join date. And If you could READ, you'd clearly see that the article does not state he failed the test, nor did I claim he did.
However it does show that his Test levels were just as low as Jones. When asked about it by media he said "I don't see anything wrong with that" Jon Jones had a ratio of 35:1 which is basically the same as Cormier .4:1. Again a 12 year old girl rivals them both in test levels, but surely only one of them is on roids. Since I am "speculating" and trolling, surely everyone claiming Jones is on roids is too, right?" USADA said it couldn't enhance his performance, and there is no proof he took it intentionally. Since clearly USADA is the end all be all for you.

You're not even sure what narrative you believe, you just go with whatever one best suits your GSP devotion. That's called being a fanboy.

Last edited:
Back