Adesanya still has gyno, Jan will get KO'd badly

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
I’ve thought Izzy was gonna lose every fight going back to Brunson I think. I think he loses tomorrow, but he may prove me wrong yet again.

1305515476.jpg

Adesanya's right pec still has some gyno to it

Jan officially has zero chance of winning this. Adesanya is going to leg/calf kick Jan and sleep him with a left hook just like did the Natty Goat

The gyno never lies

The fact that you initially posted a photo of his from the previous fight reveals your weird bias and agenda

Question: Do you think Jan is a clean athlete?

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/lets-be-honest-about-the-israel-and-jan-match-up-at-205.4143665/

What bias and agenda?

I've been saying for months than Israel will beat Jan with ease

Never said you were biased against Jan, did I? The bias is that you ran to post a photo on a public forum without verifying (literally looking at the background) before sharing with the world. You WANT to believe it was recent, in order to fit your narrative. Nice edit, though

Question again: Do you believe Jan is a clean athlete?

Never said you were biased against Jan, did I? The bias is that you ran to post a photo on a public forum without verifying (literally looking at the background) before sharing with the world. You WANT to believe it was recent, in order to fit your narrative. Nice edit, though

Question again: Do you believe Jan is a clean athlete?

I believe both Jan and Israel are clean athletes

Why are you talking about his titty?

he musta been injecting the pots again

Droopy tit Adesanya is a tough out for anybody.

Israel either does lots of knuckle pushups, or raps his knuckles on rocks a lot.

That's some fucked up knuckle callouses.

Wow, Israel is skinny even at 200lb. He could easily make heavyweight and would not even be bloated.

1305515476.jpg

Adesanya's right pec still has some gyno to it

Jan officially has zero chance of winning this. Adesanya is going to leg/calf kick Jan and sleep him with a left hook just like did the Natty Goat

The gyno never lies

Idiot!

Back